1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guild Wars

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Breast, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Breast

Breast Boobie Master

Bug Name:
    Guild Wars
    Bug Description:
    Guild Wars in this patch have been bugged. New guild wars do not seem to work properly, It works normally by typing in their guild name and waiting 15 mins for it to go through. They are red, however you can't attack them.
    At first I thought they were protected and it was a bug that they still showed up as red, but after looking further I can't even attack Guild Masters, Officers, and Advisors which are unable to be protected. Furthermore other guilds that we were already at war with that do have protection do not appear as red.

After talking to some of the guilds that we were trying to war with, it seems like the war isn't applying on their side. It doesn't show up as received but they are still able to see us as red. So it's probably causing a visual bug in the game where the war is ongoing on My guild side, but since it's not received on their guild side it isn't applying the war properly.

Unless i'm dumb and this is a new feature for the war system in this patch. Only thing I know is that the price for declaring war has increased every 24 hours.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ty for report, on next maintance it be fixed.