1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hack list

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Dom, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gospel

Gospel Proficient

How come the "see through stealth" hack is not on the list? o.o

2. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

b/c there is no sutcha thing.. if you have AOE's and you're not mentally retarded and you also have a Radar.. you can easily get them out ;) i do it daily~

3. Harry Coronel

Harry Coronel New Member

so... this server is not interested in banning those ppl using hacks? if thats the case, then all of us can hack freely.

@this is a pserver y use hack? easy to lvl, easy to get kinah.

bcoz there are ppl who are desperate in using hacks to get advantage with others. like popularity, showing off to their group/mates that they are god-like lol

... i wonder if its worth donating in this server with all of this hack package attached. :annoyed:

4. Gospel

Gospel Proficient

Cool story bro

5. Xial

Xial New Member

I just find it funny cause i watch people dual and cause someone loses they start shouting "hacker" .... People need to lay off the hacker shit and just enjoy the game.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

There is a radar hack to let you see through stealth, you however cannot target a person in stealth.

Offtopic: Whats your avatar from its pretty :x

7. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

Problem with dealing with the hackers is the in game GM's seem to be only interested in doing Events. there is only 1 GM that i know of that is actively seeking hackers / exploiters, and that is Alente.

Every Time ive seen a hacker or someone exploiting. i do //gmlist and it always says "There are no GMs online"

There really doesnt seem to be many GM's to police the server. and that really needs to change. its ok saying that we need to get video and this and that. but it would be much easier and faster if we had a few GM's for banning people on from each time zone that plays the game. If we had Active GM's on that ban fast. the word would get around to the hacking community that people are getting banned from Gamezaion and would think again before loading up. hackers are here to disrupt peoples playing. they get a kick from it, and the longer they can do it before being banned the more they enjoy it.

More GM's policing the server (IE: just there to get rid of hackers) the better for the server.

8. Kittou

Kittou New Member

Actually, hitkill (where has he been btw?) is the one GM ive come across who actively responds to any reports. As for Zodake, i don't know what his deal is, on 3 separate occasions i've been in groups when we've come up against someone with no target bug/hack call it whatever and he has been pm'd about it. Clearly the guy has no interest which is a shame

Thing is, the hacking is a problem and has to be dealt with, until then PvP is a non event for players who play the game for what it is.

9. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

More Hack list.

Def reduction hack - Sin, chanters, rangers, etc. Is taking damage of equal to templars buff. around 200 - 600 only even with your strongest skills. This is with "+15 weps" with buffs.

High evation hack - You evade everything (Sorc, Sins, chanters, etc...)

Macro Hack - When attacked it looks like macro system damage and you die without even able to fire 1 attack and you die soon as the finish their macro even though they only did 8k - 9k damage. (glad and temp has over 10K health but they die even though they still have health) Calculated from the total damaged taken on the chat box.

10. Blahblah

Blahblah Getting there

Ok, so i'v just been ported to Heiron, and 2 gaylyos army govenors are w8ing there, so i figure, ok, i'll just use hide and try to get out of there, but after a second, i'm dead... here is the picture and pay attention on what atacks he used....

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5291/aion0079.jpg

o.0 no CD on atacks!!!

11. Antinature

Antinature Proficient

I stopped playing this server 6 months ago becouse of the corrupt GM's and hackers.... 1 week ago i started playing again tought maybe things changed. Well yes things realy changed, no more corrupt GM's cuz they are NEVER online and MORE HACKERS who piss me off. We simply need ACTIVE. GM's who's not afraid to IP bann hackers forever and without excuse. No need to post a video on forum to prove hacking becouse its realy hard and if they caught on video they just say "it was the laggg". Like if i where a GM i would banned like 50 people by now and all i did is just having fun pvping.

GET ACTIVE GM'S WHO IP BANN FOREVER ALL WHO HACKS.

sry bad english

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.