1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Heiron & Beluslan Incursion!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Purell, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    After hearing players' opinions on which maps you would like to PvP in on this poll, a lot has changed to improve these two maps to make it better and more active to PvP in. We understand that everyone is tired of Kaldor and that the same type of PvP continues to happen which players no longer want to take part in. Beluslan and Heiron will bring you multiple options on how you want to make your PvP better, but it will also require more skill and better strategy to take down your enemies!

[​IMG]

Welcome to the new improved Beluslan! The difference between the old Beluslan and the new one is that you will find two Elyos obelisks across the map to save you the walk and the burden of rifting and kisking. The Kaldor boxes will be spawned in two different locations in Beluslan as shown below.

[​IMG]

Red = Big box
    Blue = Elyos obelisk
    Yellow = Elyos teleport exit
    Green = Normal boxes

[​IMG]

Welcome to the new improved Heiron! The difference between the old Heiron and the new one is that you will find two Asmodian obelisks across the map to save you the walk and the burden of rifting and kisking. The Kaldor boxes will be spawned in two different locations in Heiron as shown below.

[​IMG]

Red = Big box
    Blue = Asmodian obelisk
    Yellow = Asmodian teleport exit
    Green = Normal boxes

[​IMG]
    To make it easier for everyone, we have added teleporters in Sanctum/Pandaemonium for quick entry to the new maps.

To go to Beluslan, Elyos can use Alquimia Exit, found here:
    [​IMG]

To go to Heiron, Asmodians can use Azoturan Fortress Exit, found here:
    [​IMG]

A very big thank you to @Deathangel for the idea of these quick teleporters!

Since these portals are instance exits and their entrances are going to be filled with the opposite race, if there are any players who would like to visit Alquimia Research Center or Azoturan Fortress, please PM any AM here or ingame to ask for a port there.

[​IMG]
    We have spawned two obelisks in each map for the other race to use. They are heavily guarded so do not come close.
    They can be found in the following spots:
    [​IMG]

A Warehouse Manager and a General Goods Merchant along with Augmenting/Conditioning officers were also spawned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Warehouse Manager and a General Goods Merchant along with Augmenting/Conditioning officers were also spawned.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kaldor has brought back many players, but it has come to the point where we no longer find Kaldor to be a map that we enjoy.
    Kaldor will from now on be blocked with hard-hitting mobs placed in the most active PvP areas to discourage any type of PvP there, and slowly move it to other maps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our goal is to encourage players to stop using Kaldor as an overpopulated PvP area and go back into the old ways of doing it which players enjoyed.
    Siege will still be available in Kaldor if anyone is still interested, but the main PvP areas from the past, will be blocked and not available. The boxes and bosses will also be removed from Kaldor.

[​IMG]
    Every few days until players familiarize themselves with the new maps, we will also be hosting invasion events ingame to show you around the map and start some PvP there. We will be porting players who want to participate, to the maps, and announce it to create some PvP. The events will have no reward other than fun PvP and whatever that includes.

[​IMG]
    To encourage even more PvP in the new maps, we have created Lost and Found in Heiron and Beluslan, and Siel's Wanted in Heiron and Beluslan which are strictly going to involve these maps. Be sure to check them out!

[​IMG]
    Each race's popular spots were also enhanced with more guards added to make up for the guards in the other race's obelisks.

Elyos: Guards were spawned in Heiron Observatory, Arbolu's Haven and Changarnerk's Campsite.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asmos: Guards were spawned in Hoarfrost Shelter, Besfer Refugee Camp and Red Mane Cavern.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A special thanks to @Dimitra for helping me set all this up and a another special thanks to @Saruayu for the picture banners.

Huf, mozzy, shablai and 31 others like this.
  2. DeadMau5

DeadMau5 Forum All-Star

already opened some of the boxes....
    and suddenly that General from elyos Tylkys killed me deyym...

tronezz likes this.
  3. Rozwell

Rozwell Jesus loves you

this is the goal to have PvP

4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

THIS WILL BE FUN GUYS. NO DP == MORE CHALLENGE

5. Matter

Matter

NO DP= No Unlimited Mau Form For Rangers :p:p

6. Rozwell

Rozwell Jesus loves you

ye truee ranger allways mau form now all dead easy ^^

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

good things, but i wonder if these new mobs from kaldor will affect the siege.

8. Matter

Matter

Yea, High-Damage Mobs? Kaldor Siege Will Take Long Time to Conquer the Fortress:D

9. Hannahfaithx

Hannahfaithx New Member

nice no lag at all in heiron !

10. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

The mobs shouldn't effect siege because no one goes through the bridge to get to the fort. I only spawned monster on the only common spot that everyone would go to for pvping. You're still able to gather in kaldor it's just that there are 1-2 spots that are blocked.

11. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

[​IMG] ...............................

12. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    HE HAS RETURNED, GET HYPED.

lordian258 and Shiyori like this.
  13. Nubia

Nubia Getting there

OLD to NEW !!!

14. rjezz

rjezz New Member

i wonder whats the surprise on the red BOX..HAHA

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

for ely = 1 asmo , for asmo=1 ely, anyway the point of these maps is pvp not boxes:D i can see already ppls farming box only, not a cool thing :(

lordian258 likes this.
  16. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Nope.

They're the same boxes from Kaldor. I'm still currently waiting for my custom boxes to be made. If they ever do get make them then i'll be spawning them for you guys.

rjezz likes this.
  17. rjezz

rjezz New Member

HAHA..im just farming the TS..but if theres asmo ill go for pvp.. :D

18. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

I think staff people forgot to consider people doing quests. You placed the asmo obelisk right in front of one quest objective that gives the speed title in Heiron.

Noyah likes this.
  19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

anyway ser purell 1 suggestion,is any way to change to mobs red colour on the radar? pff rlly broke my eyes looking for ely, all low lvl mobs are red, can u make them white or so?

20. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

if u blink two times. it becomes white

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.