1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello, im new to Gamez!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by AimyLanesa, May 14, 2021.

1. AimyLanesa

AimyLanesa New Member

Hello there,
    I just downloaded Gamez BDO, how should i start playing? What should be the first things to do? Its the firts time i play BDO, any guild that recruits newbies? I have mic and discord.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GamezBD community, also sorry about the shy and anti-social forum-members who haven't answered you yet :)

I want to point you towards the Guides section: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/game-guides.401/

OR this website which has been Really helpful to me: Grympygreen.cricket (BDO grumpygreen search)

If you are interested in Guilds, I would welcome you into my own, but I want you to read for yourself, here is the Guild section: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/black-desert-guild-hall.409/

My Guild is called Bloodhawks, and that is also my family name in-game, on the EU-server.

3. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

Kinda late to answear but I think way to many players get lost in bdo.
    Do seasonal character and complete main questlines till the end of valencia 1 part.
    Join some chill guild.
    Expect to read a lot of bdocodex.com while doing so.

loboram likes this.