1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help - How to rid of excess work order materials

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by NathanG, Aug 1, 2010.

1. NathanG

NathanG New Member

thus its confirmed. another bug for carl/GM/whoever to fix.

please PM me when its fixed. till then i wont play the game because i cant even transfer it to the treasury npc..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

btw its not just handicrafting as he says, i was doing alchemy at the time, same problem though. other threads talk bout quest items from quests from the most random places with items unable to be deleted. so yeah seems like after the servers came up yesterday (i havent crafted until today but some other thread said its since yesterday) no quest items from anywhere can be deleted (work order is a quest in a way). i thought its caused by the item.pak but i tried with the old 1, didnt change a thing

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

btw nathan dont worry so much, so many threads bout it they cant not notice and all it takes is setting quest items to be deletable. then u can trash all that crap all at once ^^ but yeah its really annoying

3. NathanG

NathanG New Member

this sucks major donkey balls

4. Zep

Zep New Member

5. truonngggg

truonngggg New Member

6. boobees

boobees Proficient

man that's a great idea with the floating quick backs.

7. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

Had this same issue myself. I have leveled cooking and alchemy on the server before and was able to throw away the extras no problem. Now I just get stuck with it all. Fills up an inventory fast too when your powerleveling a profession!

8. NathanG

NathanG New Member

now what do we do about it ? :(

9. Dyft

Dyft New Member

Ok, I found a somewhat painful workaround which doesn't really help people that already have a ton of past work order items.

Basically you want to ensure that you only make enough of the item that is required for the turn in. Lets say for example he gives you 8 items and wants 6 made. ONLY make 6.

This will leave you with 2 leftover mats. These will NOT BE DESTROYABLE. HOWEVER, if you pick up the work order again, you can then abandon the work order and it will remove ALL of the mats for the work order (which should be 10 in this case)

10. kacang128

kacang128 New Member

ok, I agree with your opinion if you make six items, only six items. but I think the problem is not in the making, but why items can not be destroyed?:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:......this problem not only in handicrafting, but Quest to?????

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  11. cula016

cula016 New Member

hey, i have the same problem, my inventory's full now and i cant do anything with it :( before, if im not mistaken, we can throw away all the excess red boxes (the one u get after finishing the work order or the recipe...whatever) and make our inventory available again for the next one. someone told me its bugged, not sure thou, is there a GM here who can explain why is this happening, or is it simply literally bug? :|

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

oh sorry, i didnt read the whole thread xD well, there's nothing we can do i think except to wait again for them to fix this.. :( sorry for the other post... :|

12. Xinn

Xinn Proficient

lol its a bug.. i have the same issue too for tailoring work orders and all the finished work orders piled up on my inventory and cant be deleted.. :pinched: