1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Here and don't know why...back from ShadowMu

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Aeternus1, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Aeternus1

Aeternus1 New Member

Hey everyone, it's 3 AM here and somehow after a few beers I got nostalgic about the ShadowMu days which were a looong time ago. I've checked an old video of Zephiros from back then where I left a comment about an year ago and someone said Carlos and some other guys/girls from back in the day are here. Long story shirt: I used to be an insane SM with shitty items that was known for killing full-option BKs and stuff like that back in the day, I was in that big PK alliance (ALPHA or whatever was called) and used to be the moderator for the Romanian forums. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm here, probably just hoping to connect with some of the people from back then, see if you guys are doing well in life since it's been probably more than a decade since then. For other people who are reading this and don't know wtf I'm talking about...I'm downloading the Aion client (played Aion on retail) to check it out, so....sorry for wasting your time and just curious what are the differences between retail and this server? Thanks in advance!