1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi! I'm back with a prob :(

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kashieka, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Highly doubt that's gonna happen. But maybe if you write an essay, explaining how what you did was wrong, how you hurt the server, how you are sorry, and what you have done, and are willing to do to atone, you may be given a second chance. There's a catch though. You can not use the letter "a".

Item duping, hacking, and all that other stuff is bad, but it's not like killing someone in Real Life. I mean we don't even know what kind of person that you killed in RL. Would this be a good guy, a bad guy, or someone else entirely? What if it was a self defense killing? I mean I walk out the door and I usually get attacked by a group of vikings, and a ninja within 5 minutes. I'd say I have the right to defend myself in these situations.

And this one time, a dark mage summoned a black dragon to attack the city. I had no swords with me at the time, so I had to rip out one of the dragon's fangs, and then stab it in the eye, do a cool flip over it's neck, and then stab it in the throat to kill it. Afterwards I had to fight through a skeleton army and killed the dark mage. Is it deplorable to kill him as well? I mean I killed the dark mage, but at the same time I probably saved hundreds, if not thousands of lives. Your example is full of holes here sir.

Give carl money. Links are on the main page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.