1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi there, I am new around here and I have a question which is quite important to me.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by voidpancake, Jun 3, 2021.

1. voidpancake

voidpancake New Member

I played on Retail for a while, nearly 1k Hours according to Steam. I left for obvious reasons, mainly because I didn't wanted to pay a monthly sub for VP and felt like shit when It ran out, amongst other reasons. So I started searching for alternatives, and I found this version of BDO. I was sceptical at first, but after I created an account and logged in, played for a while, my scepticism went away. Now one question still bothers me. Can I count on this server on long time period? Like, there won't be anything like it will shut down all of a sudden? Not for legality reasons, I read up on that. I hope this question won't offend the Devs/Staff in any way, that's not my intention.

loboram likes this.
  2. Grimspell

Grimspell Shai Goddess of GameZ

Hi there. We can never be certain of the future, but I can confidently say that you can trust this server and its management. One personal example I can share with you is GameZ Aion. I first played it back when I was still a college freshie, 10 years later, it still exists but of course I already switched to Black Desert. :)

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First of all, I really want to welcome you to our corner of the internet, and our GamezBD community.
    Hopefully your stay with us will be enjoyable.

Then I would like to reassure you, that ALL the questions of this nature, have already been answered time and again by the staff, saying without hesitation: GameZ will not be shutdown ANYtime soon...probably never.

Kolka our resident problem crusher and developer, has said this so many times now, I can only suppose that he is "blue in the face" now. So rest easily and know that while most other BDO-Private-Servers are merely a scam, run by greedy humans that will take a bunch of money from all, then just shut down and restart another one, THIS BDO-project is not going to shut down and run away with you investments, well in time more than anything, since you can only DONATE to GameZ, which takes away all legal responsibility.

Well all in all, hope you have a good time here, and WELCOME!

aaronsf101 likes this.
  4. voidpancake

voidpancake New Member

Detailed and nice explanation, thank mate. Have a good one, I will have here, it's amazing.

loboram likes this.