1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hidden nerf again?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Baehwa, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

Guild node payout got nerf, drop rate got nerf, and enchanting also got nerf... How come @Kolka can't just tell us when he's going to do such changes to the server, it's just ridiculous.

MySacred likes this.
  2. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

if you read more discord you would know that the issue of weekly payments would be fixed, but there are other priorities first. The theme of drop would not tell you why I did not test it but. and the subject of enchant yesterday enchant things to pen, without any problem, and more than now shows you the percentage, I started to add, subtract, divide, etc etc and the numbers are correct. Nothing was touched with the enchantment.

RNG is RNG

PS: excuse the English, use the google translator.

3. Baehwa

Baehwa New Member

This changes was made after the tent fixed, you just said it "Yesterday," it was before the patch, try to get past tri with 30-35fs, and you'll see the result. I know random number generator is still a factor but failing tri with 40-50fs, 7 times in a row you can clearly tell there's a difference. Either way cheers, I'll take a break from the server.

4. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

Yesterday 3:56AM (GMT-3) it was the last maintenance...
    "the subject of enchant yesterday enchant things to pen, without any problem"
    Yesterday 8:00PM (GMT-3) i enchant my items.

As you will see, my enchantment session was after maintenance

5. MySacred

MySacred New Member

Enchance is just fine... I guess! But drop rates.. Fuck sakes it is weird

6. Kamara

Kamara New Member

I'm dropping me and my other halfs premi's that we maintain for a month at a time due to the changes to horses....its getting worse then retail and turning into a chore with all the nerfs....

7. Sanctuaria

Sanctuaria New Member

Yeah I'm dropping Prem too until we get an official statement on what the fuck is going on with the rates. Enhancing feels worse, droprate feels worse, SD got nerfed to the ground, horses got nerfed to the ground. There's no way that a new player will catch up to veteran players if they keep nerfing ways to get money/gear.

8. Alvinx

Alvinx New Member

How about the horse training nerf, is it ninja nerf or not? I have not seen it in the list of updates in discord. and... why do this to us?? :(

9. NoPantsu

NoPantsu New Member

Drop rates were never touched. If you haven't noticed, more items have been added to each node that are possible drops. The way BDO handles drops is to distribute those items among the drop chance. Ever since black energy residue was introduced it saps a HUGE chunk of your potential drops for a useless item we don't need.