1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse awakening. Am I terribly unlucky or is this bugged?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by CagriA, Dec 31, 2021.

1. CagriA

CagriA New Member

So I am at 26 fails with premium on my horse. Did the math and overall its %0,00952 for me not getting it. After all the materials and money I put in it not to mention materials are so expensive atm I can't help but think its just bugged.

2. Plata

Plata Getting there

Unlucky. Was once at 26 too. 1-2 more trys and it will succeed.

3. CagriA

CagriA New Member

28 stacks now. its literally %99.9991 it just doesn't seem realistic to me. I don't want to go to 48stacks for %100 chance..

4. Jacking

Jacking New Member

I don't think this is a bug, but most likely the system chance will return to normal or like a retail server. although the success rate remains the same, because the system and numbers cannot be equated.
    I also feel that there are several chances that it will return to normal, maybe the impact of the previous update. this also happens to the rate worker promotion / chance to get an artisan worker or rate to tame a horse.