1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse Breeding constantly produced Male, is this consider a bug after maintenance?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bunnygale, Jun 6, 2023.

1. bunnygale

bunnygale New Member

Bug Name:
    Horse Breeding constantly produced Male, is this consider a bug after maintenance?
    [Edit] As of 03 Aug 2023, system gave Female horses instead of Male.
    Bug Description:
    Tried 5 times of horse breeding and all produced male horses of tier 8.
    [Edit] As of 03 Aug 2023, tried breeding 8 times, all produced female horses of mixture tier 7 & 8.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    5 tries online over the span of 1 week.
    [Edit] As of 03 Aug 2023, 8 tries within 2 weeks.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

5 tries aren't enough data to form a theory on. Wait until you have 10.000 tries, and then you can correlate to form a working theory.

But on a lighter note, hello and thank you for posting this bug report. Also welcome to the GamezBD community.
    I am not a part of the staff, just so you know, I just like helping out when I am able to.

So, in order to find out if this is true or not, you should post a thread in the Discussion section; whether others have experienced a sudden drop off in Mare population?