1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse exp

Discussion in 'Questions' started by aqa, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqa

aqa New Member

On retail horses get about 800xp per tick while riding them solo, on GamezBD that seems to be about 1400xp per tick. That isn't really the advertised 3x horse xp. Also, the lifeskill training levels up even slower on GamezBD than on retail. Am I missing something?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

when we tested on fresh created characters it was near x3. But if u feel like that its ok. We not plan change it.

3. aqa

aqa New Member

If you don't plan on changing it, maybe just remove the 3x from your website? I have the Gamez Blessing which also adds 30%, so the default bonus is pretty close to 1x.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

i just entered retail and with value pack got 537 xp on horse.
    just rechecked base exp and can confirm its x3 from bdo basic exp. if u see difference then server on what u test have not x1 or buff what u used affect it. Its not problem to delete from website, just afraid if we do then next month somebody else will try to look smart and show us that we forget to type horse exp on website. Really nobody in our community care about it be x3 or x2.9 or x30 on website. Cuz in game it will not affect anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.