1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horse(s) without a Mount button?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Decibell, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Decibell

Decibell New Member

Hi guys!
    I am new to this game, and a quest gave me 3 tier 8 horses, i cannot remember where i got them from (maybe the Black Spirit quest?)
    This got me all excited, since i just got here, started on the season server, and a second horse would be nice for the future, and it gave me 3?!
    so i stabled them and went on with my quests..
    Now the problem is, when i take any of the 3 out, it does not give me a button to mount. R button is saying its already resting. all the buttons are there, except the mount
    I tried everything, going to the other server, creating another character for it, saddling it, it just doesnt work.
    I even cannot sell them.
    My friend that brought me to this game has the exact same problem.
    Does anyone have any tips on how to fix this?
    Thanks in advance.

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GameZ-network forum community. Hope your stay with us will be a pleasant one.

I am not a part of the staff by the way, just so you know, however I do enjoy trying to help out people.

Alright, seeing that the problem isn't affecting anyone else, other than your friend, may I ask a few questions, in order to get to the bottom of this? Hehe, I will anyway :p

Okay, so first up, try to read the "fixing most errors" link in my signature below. There are some pit falls that can be avoided by going through the list there.

If that works or doesn't work, then please come back and tell us what you have tried so far, and what you did that fixed it.

3. loboram

@Decibell hello again, I was just wondering whether you found a solution to the problem or not?

4. noblesabre78

noblesabre78 New Member

I experienced the same problem with the "pc cafe quest" t8 horses. My premium subscription had expired. You need Premium to mount these horses.

5. loboram

It would be greatly appreciated if you could add a link to the quest on BDOcodex. If this is a GamezBD special custom content, then I would truly appreciate it, if you could explain how it works, and how to get it, please :)