1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

horse training

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by saigoryu, Aug 27, 2021.

1. saigoryu

saigoryu New Member

as a new player how can i get enough<4> t8 horses to supply a session of training
    i tried breeding 2 t8 but it gave me 2 t7

2. Xyio

Xyio New Member

Idk why when it comes to horse training and the breeding aspect of it, it's so scuffed on this server. Even at Guru Horse Training with 1000 mastery I always get T7s from breeding 2 T8s, idk if this is on retail but it should be changed here to always get t8 if u breed 2 t8s.

3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

https://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/
    Breeding T8+T8 or T8+T7->Tier and gender (M/F): 7M(29%), 7F(33%), 8M(28%), 8F(10%)
    Training mastery just gives a slight buff to those chances:
    https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-life-mastery-training/

The chances are there, they are low but that's how it is. Always getting a T8 is just too much, no one would try getting mastery gear, they'd be useless, existing for no purpose then, only a very low buff to mount exp, it'd be too easy and profitable.

But if they were to remove the lowered enhance rate on Manos Tools such as Manos Riding Crop, it'd be nice.

4. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

Here is a discord for GameZ lifeskill with a in depth guide on horses!
    https://discord.gg/XQmp9QgJ5T
    Also T8 aren't that common you should alwyas expect to get T7 most of the time ;)
    I'd recommend using https://www.somethinglovely.net/bdo/horses/ to see whats your %chance of getting T8 and being more carefull breeding T8 horse cause it is a huge waste of silver if you sell them to imperial.

5. saigoryu

saigoryu New Member

Thank you that really clarified alot

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@saigoryu there are plenty of guides out there about horses, I can warmly recommend Grumpygreen.

Just to make sure that everyone can understand what it is you are trying to say here, could you please elaborate on that statement?
    I am merely asking, because it is nearly impossible to sell any level 30 courser horse, on our Player-Horse-Market, since it is more than saturated. So this "waste" of which you speak I am unfamiliar with.

The way to make AFK silver, and quite a lot of it, is to train horses overnight, and make them Courser (see horse guides), then sell them to the Imperial Horse Vendor (any Stables where you can breed). You get about 140 Million Silver for a level 30 Courser T7, and about 340 Million for a level 30 Courser T8.

7. hotdaawwwg

hotdaawwwg Getting there

I just realised that what i just said was unclear but to answer your guestion:
    What i meant is that when you sell horses to imperial delivery it is better to try to not breed T8 horses if you have some before selling to the imperial and you should rather use a T7 if possible to avoid losing too much profit. Since breeding a T8 will just lower the value by a lot of without having any significant benefit on the quality of the breeding.

I hope its clear enough for you ;)

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thanks @hotdaawwwg that did clear it up a bit.

Just wanted to add, that you gain the Imperial Horse Training Seals (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/1020/), when you sell to the Imperial Vendor, and sure you loose a lot of silver, by selling to the NPC vendor instead of the Player Market, but the length of time that you would have to wait, to sell on the Player Market, is by far the only reason I choose to sell them directly. Since they hardly ever sell on the Player Market, due to the sheer amount of horses for sale in there.

However, everyone has their preferred ways to do things, I just wanted to explain mine :)