1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How can I graduate from Season+?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by muffirat, Jun 22, 2022.

1. muffirat

muffirat New Member

I've been trying to figure out how to graduate. I talked to Fughar, who said to talk to Leyla, but Leyla didn't do anything. Will I have to wait until the season ends, or is there a requirement I've not met?

2. Moriibund

Moriibund New Member

Season Graduation Requirements:
    • Complete all of the Season Pass objectives
    • Complete quest for Fughar’s Timepiece (use or delete the Timepiece and not have it on your Season Character.)
    • Open [Season] New Adventure Box and [Season] Leveling Aid Box for each level.
    • Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] At the Crossroad” from Leyla (She is located inside the house near the Skill Instructor of Velia.)
    • Accept quest “[Season Server Graduation] Into the Big Wide World” from Fughar.
    • Make sure you are on a normal server.
    • Right Click the Honorable Adventurer’s Certificate in your inventory. (This converts you to a normal character and it can’t be reversed!)
    • Speak to Fughar and complete the quest to get Tuvala Conversion Stone Box, Gift Box Full of Memories, and Fughar’s Letter of Encouragement.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hopefully you will enjoy the community.

I would like to remind you, to first make a search when planing to create a new thread. There are more than one thread about this topic already, most of them already answered. Not quite sure whether the Season Graduation has been released yet, but it is usually first when the management of GameZ decide that it is time.

Forte likes this.
  4. JonnoD

JonnoD New Member

Hey I know this is kind of unrelated, though this is the closest thread about the season, does anyone know when it ends?

5. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

Due to the patch implemented today, now you can graduate.
    Congratulations on your character's graduation.

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/update-06-29-2022.240648/
    - Enabled season character graduation possibility

Forte and loboram like this.