1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How I was able to Finish the quest: Why Did the Goblins Run Away?

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Isolation, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Isolation

Isolation New Member

Hello! we all have been facing troubles with this quest: http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/1001/28/ where you couldnt be able to finish is cuz the globins werent following you. I finished it like 10minutes ago and the steps i followed were:

1) You have to pick a globin and select the option to bring him quickly before he ran way.
    2) After Picking the Globin get on your Horse (Yes, you NEED a horse) and after that you will notice the globin following you if you are in your horse, just bring the globin to Santo Manzi and as soon you leave your horse, talk with him quickly and the result will be: https://imgur.com/a/DRLZt

Sorry i just found it and couldnt record etc.. was something casual. Let me know if works for you guys ;3 greetings!

deboned likes this.
  2. Sisko

Sisko New Member

If this works it does not work all the time. I have tried multiple times following these instructions. With horses and with mules. Dropped and picked up the quest multiple times. Right when it turns to night, right before it turns to day. No luck for me. Would love to be able to finish this quest to get the knowledge.

After watching retail videos of this quest the goblins are moving around before you talk to the. I am wondering if their movement abilities are broken.

3. CresentChaos

CresentChaos New Member

Yup the solution above doesnt work sadly .__. they need to fix this shitty bug.

4. Sisko

Sisko New Member

So I think the reason why I was able to complete it, and why the OP thought their solution worked, was not that that solution works it is due to server restarts. Not 100% but it looks like the first spawn of the Goblin NPCs are not bugged. They run around before you talk to them and try to run away when you initially talk to them. And then when any given instance of any given goblin NPC respwans it respawns bugged.

Not that this will help everyone but if you can go try to talk to the Goblin NPCs on the first in game night after a server restart.

I was able to complete the quest, rather sure it was immediately after a server restart. But overall the quest does still appear to be bugged.