1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How much do i have to wait to receive the cash from my donation?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Antok, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antok

Antok New Member

So, i donate you the money, and it is still me who has to fix the problems even if i am giving you money? rly?

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The problems you are talking about have nothing to do with gamez. If it says viewed then Super Rewards still processing your donation.

3. Antok

Antok New Member

Yeah, and i got informed by lareldal that if more than 48 hour passes, then you would help me. This is your help? telling me to contact them? nice, gave this game another change, even donated to find all this bullshit in only 2 days

4. Noyah

There is nothing I can do for you until your donation status changes from viewed to awarded.

5. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

I understand your frustration, it also happen to me before. I did my best to wait for almost 4 days and it didn't fail me, this is to avoid fraud. The thing you were saying is, if ever gamez or this staff give you the amount you donated, it might happen that it will get doubled since Super Rewards is in charged for the pearls in the money you donated, well if you really donated, there is nothing to worry, because the problem is the Super Rewards end, just try and try to contact their support, as soon as you really pay for it, you will get it.

6. Antok

Antok New Member

i could prove that i paid with confirmation email, with the picture of my payment status on superrewards, with a picture of my bank account, the problem is i have a week of from work and planned on playing a lot and paid to get premium, i would be happy enough if they just gave me 1 week premium and then removed 3500 cash from my account as soon as i received it, that would be a good service from gamez

7. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Well, if you say so. Why not ask @Noyah about that through PM? She could barely help you with that. I'm not much help with this kind of proposition. :p

8. Noyah

No, we don't offer such service. You will have to be patient until the process is complete.

ZenOJ likes this.
  9. Antok

Antok New Member

Wait what? now i click on donate and i can only see paypal? where is superrewards? where are my 20k cash???????

10. Noyah

It happens sometimes. I for example don't have Paypal on the list.
    Contact me in PM as soon as the donation status changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.