1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide How to Get 1x50FS 3x30FS and 5x20FS in 1 Hour-Valencia Quest Guide

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by SubZero, Jan 18, 2020.

Tags:
?

Was it helpful ?

1. Yea thx buddy

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No i dont get it video pls

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SubZero

SubZero New Member

Hello everyone,I see a lot of people in server chat who dont know about Valencia Quest so I decided to make a guide and tips for doing that quest faster.So lets start with;
    1)What is that Quest about ? :This questline is part of Valencia Quests and giving you 1x50FS 3x30FS and 5x20FS.
    2)How can i get it? :Once you hit level 55 go talk with Black Sprit and you'll see ''IN SEARCH OF THE EASTERN SAND KINGDOM'' you can google it and find in your own gameplay language.When you accept the quest you can start.
    3)What is the requirements,can i do it once? :The only requirement of this quest is being Level 55,You can do it once per character.Once you did it,you can delete character and do it again with another character.And you DONT have to do Awakening Quest.
    4)How long does it take ? : It depends on your Horse(Dine is best for half of the quest because you will travel from desert,Pegasus is best half of the quest before travel desert you walk around shakatu-bashim),AP-DP(200 AP and 200 DP is enough to do),Class(Archer is the best class to do because you can use your awakening weapon and faster trash mob clear speed). It's about 45 Minutes- 1.5Hours depend on horse,Premium etc.
    5)The difference between first time doing and others:When you do this quest for FIRST TIME,you'll do all of the quest but once you did it,you'll skip automaticly some quest for example talking with some NPC's,going specific location etc.
    6)Which mobs i will gonna kill:Bashim-Gahaz-Crescent- 3 Centaur (So make sure you can kill these monsters)
    Ok,Lets say your main character is level 66 Ninja,You have to go velia and put your all armors,accesories,main weapon,sub weapon to storage.And put your horse in Velia Barn.No need to deposit Awakening weapon if you are not archer because other classses cant use before awekening.And you create your new character as same as your main character (For using your powerfull weapons) when you start the game go kill 3-5 foxes and become 7 level so that will open your server chat and you can switch character before returning main menu.Anyway,once you hit level 7 go to Velia storage and take your armor,weapons,take 1M money,20 Water-Tea for Desert.Thats all you need you are ready to rush level 55.
    When you take your armors and take your horse from Velia Barn go Cron Castle(North side of Velia) and hit level 40 in 5-10 minutes.And This is the important part
    PREMIUM USERS CAN TELEPORT YOU KNOW,YOU'LL MAKE 3 TELEPORT LOCATION
    1)Manes Hideout - After you hit level 40 in Cron Castle teleport here and become level 55(I suggest level 56 for getting Absolute skill of your basic attacks)
    2)Aakman(Not the grind spot, the name of npc is aakman dont worry :D ) node manager:You'll understand who he is while doing quest i'm skipping this (This is optional because you can walk here from Valencia)
    3)Cokro Chamber:You'll understand where is this location while doing quest this is MUST teleport location saves your time A LOT.
    Ok After you hit level 40 and teleport Manes Hideout become level 56 in manes hideout and go Altinova Barn and take your horse and start quest.Horse will save your time A LOT.So use your horse always.Then keep doing quest if you stuck somewhere there is a video in youtube a guy who makes all questline it'll help you.
    Tips:*If you teleport from Valencia to aakman you cant teleport to Cokro Chamber so if you dont have Dine,just walk from Valencia to aakman do the quest and teleport cokro chamber.It seems complicated and boring when you do it first time but second and others are faster.
    Once you finished quest line and take your failstacks, use .rescue command and return to Velia and keep doing quest again with another character.
    You can ask anything here my family name PatienceZero char name SubZer0 you can pm me and ask anything about game thx for reading and good luck with enhancements :)

longtray and alis1313 like this.
  2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Nice posts, i will tell few more tips
    - 3 home points are useless u can only use 2 or 1 teleport while doing it.
    - I have dine i go aakman npc by horse and teleport to cokro chamber i use only 1 teleport (with leveling and full focus i can manage to finish in 45 mins avg as u said)
    - I level up at helms directly since u can't hit mobs if ur lvl below 40 to hit mobs u'll use horse charge skill (dine hits a lot of dmg with charge not sure other horses do) its easy to hit 40 lv and after that i level up my self and leave horse.
    - I'm musa so never thought about making archer weapons and do valencia quests with it musa is cool (if u r maehwa create musa characters it will be better)
    - The middle of quests that tells yo to go Shakatu, if u have dine go in desert to shakatu and in minimap after Sand Grain Bazaar line disappear escape and u wll teleport shakatu(i think it is faster this way)
    - After u reached 55 at helms use escape to go Altinova don't run or walk to there

these are my tips it may help ppl and you too and give thoughts.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2020
    SubZero likes this.
  3. Negromancer

Negromancer Banned

45 min average for 48 quests, right.
    Record yourself doing a 45 min run since you're doing it anyway.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like the way that both of you just breeze by the fact that these guides hinge on having Premium AND a Dream Horse (T9)...try making a guide for ALL players to use :p

5. Mrcheesestain

Mrcheesestain New Member

I'd like a video I can't get this under 2 hours it will be something I'm doing wrong I'm sure!

6. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

You need premium and t9 to complate the quest under an hour

If u dont have any of these it it shouldnt be taking more then 1.5 hour.

I can make a video but i dont have enpugh upload speed to do that really.

Mostly careful how to use escape and travelers maps while that will save a lot of time if u have any questions i can answer

7. Pontifex

Pontifex New Member

Thanks for the guide

8. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

I made a video but my 2k video turned out to be a 360p one for some reason and I dont feel like fucking around with yt.
    I hope it can help some ppl.
    also tell me if you know a way to cut some time!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  9. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

dont go velia directly .rescue when u login 1 lv char and on the way t olvia storage u can be 8 lv
    after instead of cron castle u can directly go to helms and kill mobs with horse charge skill requires high ap so not sure ifi its good for 240ish ap me like 300ap
    after u hit 40 lv leave horse u ll hit more dont forget to give skill points
    i dotn think frenzy really needed i use cron combat exp and ap buff

10. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

I'll try that ty!

11. winger0

winger0 New Member

Is this quest still working same? i cant receive quest line from npc on new char

12. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is about 6 months out of date now...Not sure if the questline still exists or if it works in the same manner.

The moderators should give this thread a look see, perhaps test it, and then either delete the thread or lock it.

13. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

When it comes to Valencia quest tips I think it still worth it, however, now there's a requirement to do Valencia Quest Line, you have to finish Mediah's first.
    I'll read through the guide and see if it's still useful.

loboram likes this.
  14. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I have read the guide and concluded that it's not possible to strict follow its steps anymore, so I'm giving this guide as outdated and closing the topic.
    Please, send me a private message if you have any intention to update this guide @SubZero.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.