1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

how to handle the green gear when farming monster?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by saga5312, Feb 4, 2022.

1. saga5312

saga5312 New Member

as a new player come from PA server
    I have some annoying experience at GAMEZBD server recenetly
    cause theGZserver has higher drop rate ,the green gear loot show up often ,it always fill my bag full and i have to click one by one to delet it
    how do you guys handle such many gear when farming

2. razelion

razelion New Member

im handle this with heating

loboram likes this.
  3. DreQ

DreQ New Member

The early experience is super annoying because of this... I even made thread about green items long ago and ask for some changes (Maybe lower drop rate? Mass delete button? Mass heating?), fix for this, other than obvious ones like max inventory and tons of maids is heating as @razelion said and premium which gives you loot filter and you can just set up to ignore these items. I really hope to see some changes in green items drop at lower areas, but the good news is that the further you go, the fewer green items you get (End game grind spots don't drop green items at all).

saga5312 likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Although not much of a solution was offered, I still found the reply interesting @DreQ. However I would suggest that you make your own thread, in the Suggestions section, and perhaps get some actual traction for this, instead of almost "hijacking" the thread :D

@saga5312 unfortunately there aren't many games, where the "problem with inventory space" isn't felt from the very beginning. Somehow most players figure it out, and while I do sympathize with you situation, using Processing Heat in the beginning, is a great way to get materials for free, that you can sell on the Central Market for a little extra silver, unless of course you prefer to just sell the items, at a lower price, to some NPC.

The best way to over come this problem, is really to do the "expanding inventory" quests, that the Black Spirit offers you, and of course for a lot more inventory space; Do the Main Questline: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/683/1/
    To the right, you can see all the quests that will offer that reward.

Alternatively, you can leave your Character riding overnight, leaving your PC on while you sleep, leveling up the Horse you get from the "Beginning Rewards", don't actually remember where it comes from anymore. When you wake up the next day, your toon has learned how to Train Horses (Training) better, and the Horse has gotten better with higher level and more skills, But the best part is that you now have enough Pearls, to buy a couple of inventory expansions, just don't buy ALL the inventory with Pearls, since you will get inv. exp. as rewards.

saga5312 likes this.
  5. saga5312

saga5312 New Member

well ty all
    ty for all the tiip
    i guess i have to get used to it and levle higher and expand inventory