1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

how to lvl your Sailing fast. doesnt work anymore, patched!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by ped11, Jun 16, 2019.

1. ped11

ped11 New Member

Dracken likes this.
  2. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

If you make Videos, its better to disable the popups, the Enhancement failed/success and whatever is coming up ;)

Also the best way I found is, you use your horse, ride behind pirates where the Map goes "foggy" (no more navigation visible) and then you use the unstuck (not .rescue!), you use the button with a drowning dude.
    Then you get a TP to Port Ratt, there you grab the Sailing Quest (make sure you press O and enable all quests, its a trading Quest), take the one for Ancado; don't forget tot alk with the NPC again and grab the trading item with a button. Next you write .rescue and get TP back to Olvia, now you ride to Ancado and complete the Quest :)

No Ship needed for all :D
    But I don't know if that still works, they made changes to rescue with a trading item, maybe you can put it on your horse, use rescue and remote collect your horse from the stable.

Btw. Ancado give the most EXP, Epheria give the lowest.

OOT: Did you build a Female Archer? :O Your Face/Hair looks pretty female :D

loboram and ped11 like this.
  3. ped11

ped11 New Member

hello good sir, thank you so much for your comments and tips, i will try those in future. Promise ill disable the pop-ups nxt time too :)

in response to ur comment about my female archer, I found the avatar model in the Beauty album. it is created by a guy named GremoryDxD. :D

Edit: i did use escape to get to port ratt fast :) i jst didnt show it on the vid as i thought it wasnt neccesary. and i also did mention in the video to take the Ancado quest. :D

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  4. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

Ah good :)
    I hope you can enjoy your better Sailing Skills :)