1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to make GameZ BDO heaven.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haiku90, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

Well, the fact that devs removed/changed/nerfed/unified PvE aspects of the game to instead favoring PvP aspects, that's a signal that the server is PvP oriented, or am I wrong? I may have excluded something, in my thoughts, but to me this is a PvP oriented server. The "fast paced" part i think it's obviously explained with the x10/x5 aspects.

I'm sorry, but i can't see how they buffed enhancing mechanics. Insted they are trying to BALANCE it given the fact that enhancing materials are more available.
    That's easily explained: more stones/frags = easier enhancing. BUT they nerfed enhancing so that, even with much more stones/frags, you still cannot enhance easier then retail. So enhancing IS NOT buffed, in the end. Am I wrong?

I'm starting to love you. Can I adopt you? <3

2. exoqqen

exoqqen New Member

I'm sorry Haiku but i cannot take you or your suggestions serious with all the spam and qq you have left on the forums the last days lmao.
    What i support is making lifeskills more profitable, giving them more of a boost wich will in no doubt revive the market wich is dead rn.
    Paired with that the enhancement rates/shards & hards droprate need to be adressed.
    The kinda vibe i'm getting from the activity of mods here on the forums is that they just can't keep up with the pace of bugs appearing.
    It seems like they keep pushing out version after version & bugs are just stockpiling.

3. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

Spam? I'm kinda active lately, trying to replying to some important threads to gave them more "light". But i'm not spamming. I'm discussing. Off course, i'm trying to keep things from becoming too heavy or too serious (that's a game, after all), that's why i'm often ironical or sarcastic and i tend to "play" and joke around about things. But i'm not spamming at all.
    Plus, if you cannot take seriously someone who makes an actual point that doesn't come out just from him but it's shared with a lot of other players here in the forums (just go and navigate around and tell me how many posts you see about enhancing, grinding and gathering lowered efficient), then you might as well ask yourself about your methods of jugdement..but that's another question.

Thanks for the reply, anyway.

4. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

@Kolka

Many QOL updates for life skilling, pop and pve. It's causing balance issues due to the retail formula not being adaptable with given changes. Why bother with AI for an example. This is more a QOL server than pve or pvp focused. Most updates back it up.

5. Bannan

Bannan Banned

QOL server? with bugs and never ending gathering ? also didn't mention that pri - duo - tri has lower chance to enhance ? yeah great QOL server :)))

And as Kolka said, nothing ever will be changed beacuse they're afraid to touch DB (data base) and well since most this is inside data base we wont get anything then retail with 10x drop and 10x exp :)

6. OpenHexagon

OpenHexagon New Member

Agree

Agree
    Agree! Sounds awesome!!!! -> a reason to stay !

Haiku90 likes this.