1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hunting wolves damage

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by shakyhime, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shakyhime

shakyhime New Member

Bug Name:
    Hunting wolves damage
    Bug Description:
    I went to hunt at kamasylvia wild Featherwolves i noticed something different (i havent done this in 1-2 weeks) i own master matchlock +10 so it takes 3-4 hits to kill a wolf but now for some reason most mobs resist the damage of the first shot. I tough that the mob itself resets when i try to pull it so i tried to agro few at a time before i start shooting turned out even after they were agroed they almost always resist the damage of one of my shots. Hunting isnt popular and not really good lifeskill but moving from 3-4 hits to get a kill to 4-5 is huge burden so i wish others would look up this problem.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    The hunting spot im refering to is west of the Yianaros field node and south of Tooth Fairy Cabin on the mountain. Its the most popular hunting spot for those wolves at the internet. So just go there and test it by doing the same.

Thank you for your attention :)

Bianne likes this.
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

There was a bug on first hit that didn't displayed monsters HP, but it's now fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.