1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I can’t finish Black Desert Season Pass 5.Horses

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Eths, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Eths

Eths New Member

I can’t finish Complete the [Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret.
    My Family:Eths
    Guards quest.[​IMG]

trillbeale likes this.
  2. Raiken

Raiken New Member

Same is happening to me, I already used the item and got a T5 horse, but in the season pass its not completed.
    Family name: Guardia_Civil

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is not quite "fleshed out" yet...you are missing some very important details here.

There are currently two Progression Pass, and Season Pass thingies. The season, that I am guessing you are currently in: https://bdonexus.info/events/Winter-Season-Pass/ ...aaand a Progression Pass (so stupidly named), where you have a clear quest to complete; "Taming your first horse".

Most important this thread is missing the most important thing: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/21119/1/ ...a link to the quest you are talking about.
    "Completion Target: Bevel
    - Find Bevel at the stable in Trent"

Seems quite straight forwards, meet Bevel in Trent, have you done that?

4. Raiken

Raiken New Member

Hey there, this is exactly what happened to me: I went to Velia from questing far away, and decided to save items in the storage, I saw that medal https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/21119/1/ on my inventory and said "What is this?" after reading it I went to the stable keeper to get the free horse. Later I checked the Seasson Pass and realized that it was not complete after that I went to Trent and Bevel dont have any quest for me also I cant complete any quest on him and I havent any [Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret Guards on my ongoing quest. Like I said, already used that emblem to get the free horse. This is a link for 2 screenshots https://imgur.com/a/SB1GRha english is not my first language, I hope you can understand what I said lol. Ty!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  5. ZeCapeta

ZeCapeta New Member

I have same same problem... and i used the medal but nothing happened
    Family: Ze_Capeta
    upload_2022-8-16_22-51-34.png

6. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

There are 6 different [Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret Guards quests. They are all mutually exclusive and start at different "starting" towns like Olvia, Velia, new Eternal Winter Mountains, etc. I think you're supposed to do them after doing your first town and then getting a horse to go further down the story.
    You do seem to have gotten the horse, so hopefully this gets resolved as I'm not sure what the problem is.

7. Raiken

Raiken New Member

I dont care about the horse, I just want to progress in the Season Pass, that is the main problem of us all on this thread, the 5th step is bugged as you can see in the images I been posted.

8. GustabM

GustabM New Member

我无法完成[马徽]秘密的印章。
    我的家庭:吉斯邦
    守卫任务。

9. Mimete

Mimete New Member

I have the same issue, i have never gotten the emblem, and I dont think i have done the quest yet, but i have progress the main quest all the way to altinova. I dont know what im missing

10. trillbeale

trillbeale New Member

Would really love a solution to completing the quest... the only solution i can think of is deleting your season character and restart doing the main questline instead of the mountain of eternal. That being said, I don't want to redo that whole questline if there's a better solution lol it's way too long and tedious, i'd rather just grind my life away if that's the case

11. Mimete

Mimete New Member

for some people: the objective is finish the quest, not use the emblem, so if you use the emblem and not doing the quest might not trigger the season pass. I have looked around and found this patch notice from 2019
    The quests Seal of the Secret Guards and Entrusted Seal of the Secret Guards have been added. You can complete one of these quests to get a special horse emblem.
    • Seal of the Secret Guards
      • You can accept the quest from NPC Martha Kiyen after you complete the quest The Qualities of a God and accept the Calpheon main quest Another Way Through
    I have finished the calpheon quest line but this NPC doesnt give the quest. I have no idea why

12. Mimete

Mimete New Member

Im didnt start from mountain of eternal and still have the same issue

13. Marauda

Marauda New Member

Same thing has happened to me. I started a season char on the mountain of eternal winter, completed all of it and nothing. I deleted that char, remade a new season char with the main questline instead of mountain of eternal winter, finished the main questline all the way to valencia in hopes to get it completed, still nothing. Ive gone and talked to all the npcs that apparently give you the quest for the seal, but they dont have anything for me. After getting through a little bit of the mountain of eternal winter questline on my new season char, that ive already finished the main questline with, i got to Bolt, which gives the quest the first time you start everfrost, and a message popped up saying "you can only get the seal once per family" so i dont know what to do. I would like to somehow get passed that little bug on the season progess pass so i can get my rewards. Thanks.
    Family name: Marauda

Last edited: Aug 17, 2022
  14. JeongERang

JeongERang Proficient

I was curious about your question, so I did a search about [Horse Emblem] Seal of the Secret Guards.
    And, I found this.

It was fixed in patches after September 15, 2021.

1. If you have completed all of the Balenos main quests, you can now complete the quest from the Stable Keeper in Velia.

2. If you were doing this quest in the past, you can do it in Trent.

I hope you get good results.

Raiken likes this.
  15. Raiken

Raiken New Member

Hello, thanks for your response :D
    My character has like 1 week, Im new, I also went to every Stable Keeper on Velia, Heidel, Olvia, Calpheon, Trent, Keplan, Glish, Duvencrune, Eilton, Altinova and Sand Grain Bazaar to see if someone complete the quest for me, none of them tell me anything.
    I already did the main quest to the last quest of Mediah. I will upload some images of my quests.

Attached Files:

16. loboram

https://bdocodex.com/gl/quest/21119/1/

https://bdocodex.com/gl/item/50161/

Have all of you done the following?

1. NOT started a Season character in the Winter Zone starting area? ONLY standard storyline season characters can complete the Season pass.
    2. Followed the Main-storyline up to Mediah, with at least one character, within the last year, before creating a new season character.
    3. Checked if the BlackSpirit wants to talk to you, or gone to the many different stable keepers, and asked them.
    4. Checked whether you have the Quest as completed on the Quest Page. Checked whether ALL quests are turned on.

Raiken likes this.
  17. Raiken

Raiken New Member

1. I started my first character ever on this server on the seasonal server and went for the Winter Zone starting area, before I finished everfrost quests I deleted that character and went for the normal start because I dont like the other one. Now with this character I did all the quest, everfrost quest included. (screenshot of the Horse Emblem quest completed down)
    2. I started playing 1 week ago and was on the seasonal server, and yes I did all the main storyline up to Mediah.
    3. Blackspirit dont tell me anything, same goes for the stable keepers.
    4. Yes, check it out.

Attached Files:

loboram likes this.
  18. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

Okay, so courtesy of Proxy here's a wonderful screenshot that shows you that Simplified questline allows you to skip the horse quest
    [​IMG]
    Theoretically you can forfeit main questline you have and go to Alustin in velia to reselect simplified questline to bypass the horse emblem quest.

19. loboram

@Vaeller hmmm, this seems like a bad example, just saying that most players on our community, haven't had Any problems with this.

In order to make sure that this doesn't happen again, we should help the Developers and try to find the root cause, instead of handing out work-arounds, don't you agree?

So, as far as I can see, All the players here, did exactly the same, in order to end up in the situation they are in now:
    Started a Winter Zone season character First!

So let's get @Kolka in on this, so that she/he/it can try to solve the root problem, instead of just using a work-around :)

20. Raiken

Raiken New Member

If you’ve completed the final quest of the Balenos main questline, Embarking on an Adventure, you will no longer be able to accept the [Special Growth] Birth of a Prestigious Family quest. Thus, you will no longer be able to do the simplified main questline. BTW my Season pass dont have that "OR"