1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I can't enter the game after entering username and password

Discussion in 'Problems' started by armasgash, May 8, 2020.

1. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Description: for some reason playing on the server gave an error and opened something related to Visual Basic (debugger options), it scanned the pc and cleaned the registries. Restart the computer and the same error persisted.
    Delete the AION folder and paste a copy of an exactly similar pc where it runs perfect and in this case it loads completely, but after entering login and password it stays waiting and ends up disconnecting me.
    The internet is not the problem: it works perfectly, there is no firewall involved and the connection is 4G. He has never had problems of this type.
    I suspect Visual C ++ but have reinstalled them in order and the problem continues.

Aion0227.jpg

2. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Note: use Windows 8.1 x64, but this happened after giving that screenshot and asking to debug a process