1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I can't find my Igor Bartali's Pendant Decoration

Discussion in 'Questions' started by x1d9, May 2, 2022.

1. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

I can't find my Igor Bartali's Pendant Decoration
    I searched all the warehouses and character packs, but couldn't find it. I wanted to change the shape

2. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

This is the prop

Attached Files:

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello, I just wanted to say that adding a Link to the correct quest/item, is much more useful; like so: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/803/1/

So...You have lost the quest item, and you want to change the shape of your Black Spirit?

Well, the good news, is that the quest doesn't seem limited to once per family, so all you need to do, is create another character, and do the prerequisite questline, in order to get the quest offered once again.

4. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

I already have one character completed, and the condition for the completion of another character is the need for this item

5. loboram

No, what I meant was that you can do the same questline, with another character, that hasn't yet completed the quest. In the link you can see what you need to do, so you can get the "lost item" back.

6. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

I know what you're saying, but this pendant came from the Adventure Diary, and I can't finish it again, can I?

So your answer is useless

I've unlocked it many times with other accounts and I know how it works.

I just don't have the prop, okay?

7. loboram

Look, it is fine that you feel frustrated with the game, and/or your own actions in-game that lead to you not being able to find the Item in question: https://bdocodex.com/us/item/42599/...Also just in case, the quest isn't a part of the Adventure Log, because there aren't quests attached to that, they are merely actions taken in order to complete the various tasks. The quest type in question was a Family Quest: https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/803/1/ ...that might very well be the reason, why you are unable to repeat it, since the other quests of this type, affect the whole Family, and that's why it is such a good idea, to complete the entire Main Questline, with at least one character in your Family :)

It is just really hard to keep trying to be helpful, when first of all you aren't communicating in a manner, that makes it really easy to understand you. Secondly, I shouldn't assume that you know everythng about the game, so don't be angry about me actually trying to find out, what is going on, why you didn't add any links, and what you have already done so far.

https://www.sea.playblackdesert.com/Community/Detail?topicNo=31031&topicType=101#

I get that you say that you Never deleted that item, and that you Searched Everywhere for it. However, this is now up to the Developer, who has access to the game data, who can say for sure whether you ever had that item to begin with, and if you deleted it or not. So please, don't take out your frustration with me, by the way the Only person who is actively trying to help you, and write a Conversation to Kolka.

Mouse-over your forum username, and select the Conversation option, tell them what's going on, and please use the link I just supplied you with, to avoid any confusion.

I hope Kolka can figure this out for you

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  8. x1d9

x1d9 New Member

Thank you very much for your help

loboram likes this.