1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I can't summon Qoobe

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Elendix, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Elendix

Elendix New Member

I can't summon Qoobe to achieve 50lvl. "The monster has already been summon"
    But i can not see him nearby.
    Please help

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Delete the scroll to get another from the black spirit. You can also try dropping the quest altogether as well. Changing channel might also help. If all fails, including a restart of the client, your character might be bugged and have to either wait for a server restart for it to fix, or kill a Qoobe that someone else has summoned. It will count for both.

3. stebb

stebb New Member

также немогу вызвать свитки хексы и древнию реликвию ,он читает и все повторно пишет что уже вызван,смена каналов и перезапуск ничего

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Похоже, ваш персонаж прослушивается. Вам придется подождать следующего перезапуска сервера для его разрешения. Говоря это, вы все равно должны помогать кому-то убивать qoobe, и он все еще рассчитывает на обоих. (Google Translate)