1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i dont understand... we dont have the freedom to give our opinion?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Oso, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Skyfir

Skyfir Proficient

"The council can kiss my ass, I'm entitled to my opinions."

;)

2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

A FREE server that got thousands of dollars in revenue from donations, which happens to be crashing multiple times per day. It's not badmouthing if it's true.

3. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

ha it depends how you put a negative comment into context. If you straight up say bad things about a server without giving a valid explanation and outlining what has been done in return of the bad ie. the positive changes on the server then your just having a dim and narrow minded view and looking at the negatives in a situation without outlining the positive argument also.

In life there is always negatives and positives to every situation it is how you approach and handle each individual thing that determines your true character, I personally do not want to spend 95% of my time on a game flaming about the negatives but hope for the best and of course say one or two bad things occasionally but feel that is enough no need to make a rant about something that is obvious to anyone who has played this server for more than a few days.

IT NEEDS ALOT OF WORK!!!!

but what in life does not