1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i got banned ???

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by basieh, May 2, 2022.

1. basieh

basieh New Member

Dear Kolka ,
    I am a new player... and i got banned for Digiseller abuse????
    so , this is the history....
    Sunday , 01/05/2022 i did 2 times recharge of 25 $... i recieved the mails from Digiseller and i got the cash in game... i did nothing more than click on mails i recieved from Digiseller ... if necesary i can send you the mails i recieved... i did absolutely NOTHING , i really mean NOTHING , to abuse in some way Digiseller or game!
    i dont know how to do , but i would like to send you on a mail adress a copy of mails i recieved from Digiseller...to convince you that i did nothing wrong ....really Kolka ,i did nothing wrong ,,, and i dont understand what happened... please help me to get back in the game i like to play , I AM INNOCENT... just help me to prouve it to you . give me a mail adress to send you copy of Digiseller mails
    i dont know if its safe to post it here.
    Ty in advance for your help

2. basieh

basieh New Member

i need to add this.... i playied Tera for 5 years , and i had premium on Tera every month , never encountered any problem.... i come to BDO , i like it , i want to play it seriously , i get Premium on BDO , and BANG ! I become Digiseller abuser... ??? WTF , i feel so frustrated , because i dont understand what happened and how i got on this situation...honestly , i feel very bad , because i am a hard player and i worked hard to get my char up and to farm silver to gear it up...so please talk to me and unban my account , i just want to play without any problems , i like this game and i want to spend a while here....I DONT UNDERSTAND ,honestly , what happened with Digiseller , was my first time to use it and i just followed the steps of a money recharge... i even did recharge twice , because first time they said that the recharge wasnt successful ...somewhere is an error , but i swear , i did not have any bad intention , to abuse or hack something...please unban my account and ty for help !

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Ban appeals should not be discussed publicly. If you want to appeal for your ban, send Kolka a private message.

loboram likes this.