1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I LOST MY V PEN:KUTUM RAGHON

Discussion in 'Problems' started by bxynade, Aug 1, 2019.

1. bxynade

bxynade New Member

To renew the durability of the gun, I bought the scroll from the market. After making a swap with kolka npc. I accidentally clicked to swap my second weapon. but then I clicked on the exit section without accepting (ie there's the option of okay) and my box was gone from my inventory so I could try and see it. I lost my weapon because of this bug. I asked the producer for help, he said he couldn't help, but I know he could. please support me
    2019-08-02_98787508.JPG
    silahın dayanıklılığını yenilemek için, marketten scroll aldım. kolka npc ile takas yaptıktan sonra . yanlışlıkla ikinci silahımı takas yapmak için tıkladığımı farkettim. ama sonrasında kabul etmeden (yani orada tamam seçeneği var) çıkış kısmına tıkladım kutum envanterimden gitmişti isteyen deneyip görebilir. bu bug yüzünden silahımı kaybettim. yapımcıdan yardım istedim yardım edemeyeceğini söyledi ama yardım edebileceğini biliyorum. lütfen sizde bana destek olun

2. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

big rip man, idk, but did you get the silver tho? i once asked them to help me with my lost black abyssal weapon box, but kolka said they dont have the power to give people stuff in game.

bxynade likes this.
  3. Stockolus

Stockolus New Member

Mistakes happen, but it remains that there's nothing to be done about it. Be more careful next time :) At least you got the money from the trade