1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I messed up in my last thread...

Discussion in 'Problems' started by mutie, Jan 6, 2019.

1. mutie

mutie New Member

So this is embarrassing.. I mentioned yesterday that I needed the Dagger of Sealed Magical Power, except the screenshot clearly says on the elf npc I need the Concentrated Magical Dagger. I wanna first apologize for the miscommunication and secondly would like to ask once more for help. I will provide further screenshots if needed.

Link to my original Thread: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/need-help-with-a-tossed-item.225128/

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

those weapons as i remember are "reward" for doing main quest

3. mutie

mutie New Member

I know it's an item reward, I'm asking for help because if you throw it away, the following quest is impossible to complete.

If you read what I wrote properly, you'd know I was referring to my last thread, in which I asked a Dev about it. They solved it but I misinformed them about which item I needed. They gave me a Dagger of Sealed Magical Power as I asked, but I really need a Concentrated Magical Dagger. This was my fault.

4. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Have you checked the Calpheon npc's? I remember you can get them there again if you throw it accidentally but you need certain items for exchange. Try talking to the 2 armor or weapon NPC, the nearest on the Storage/Warehouse Keeper

5. mutie

mutie New Member

Please see my old post like I've stated. http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/need-help-with-a-tossed-item.225128/

To everyone trying to 'help' by directing me to NPC in the game I DID that, only the devs can help me with this problem cause it's a problem that exists in the retail version of BDO. I'm not some person trying to whine and take the lazy way out. Check my old post and my screenshots in it please. http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/need-help-with-a-tossed-item.225128/

6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

you can just tag again GM Noyah for this
    @Noyah :)

7. mutie

mutie New Member

Ah, I hadn't realized I could do that. Thank you.