1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need Help for my Lost Remodel Please your NPC is BUG to Alente and SAM

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by matildababz, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matildababz

matildababz Banned

this is all you can say about? my proof are enough to see that my skin remodel has been lost, so please make action about this, because you make a refund about this one, so what is it? choosing player? to get a refund only?
    [h=1]Thread: My favorite remo gone ;/[/h]
    so please don't be unfair to the player..

2. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

I could easily rescind the fact that I am going to see what I can do about it? That is if you wish to be rather rude and obnoxious about the reply that I wrote.

Which, in terms is giving an explanation of the bug, how to avoid it, as well as how to document it far better. Along with saying that I will see what I can do for you.

I mean the choice really is yours there, if you do not wish me go off and do what I do when it comes to investigating such things, which you do realize we have to do right?

Yes you did get a somewhat dry stale reply.

Shall I point out differences? I will because you think were playing favorites here.

1) Actual screenshot content. That being, the player in this threads OP report, shows the fact that they remodeled the item via the system information being displayed.
    2) Inventory view is 100% shown and clear with nothing hidden and or moved after the fact.

Screenshots are fine however, they must be showing everything including fully open inventory. Seeing how there are other flaws with both reports (which I will not mention as they aren't as significant).

So, yes I cannot ask for the Taha item to be restored due to those factors.

Do I, or any AM for that matter enjoy saying, sorry your out of luck? No, it does suck. So frustration is understanding, however it is frustrating to us as well when we are basically hand tied in helping someone when they do not provide 100% clear proof of something.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.