1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need help of a bigger guild!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by replayvip1, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Khaos

Khaos New Member

You keep repeating the same thing, I don't think I've seen anyone come on the forums and do what you did before. Just try to endure it, if you can. Then good for you, if you can't... that means it wasn't meant to be.

2. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

how was he weaker he was on his strong striker lmao... he just stood still and said do you know who i fuckign am? I will kill your whole fuckign guild while he was getting pked?
    the actualy guild leader was the one that was getting killled while he could easily fought back and killed us as his fuckign guild is 520+ap dp+

3. exoqqen

exoqqen New Member

From what i was reading he was lvl 56 non awakened, that seems pretty weak to me.
    And even if he had a good gearscore just to lvl, the point i'm trying to make is that you ASSUMED he was weaker, you would've not pk'ed a player thats obviously stronger than you.
    So: you flagged on a player you assumed was weaker and now cry because you are the weak guys getting your own recipe.
    But thats just the tea
    (keep in mind, this is a pvp game lmao)

4. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

we could discuss this honestly for ages people say i deserve it people say its stupid i created to hopefully gain any help with getting rid of the perma war.

5. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

I stood there.. soaking your damage. Telling you its in your best interest to stop. I removed my guillie... so you would have an opportunity. I normally don't grind in a guillie.. but striker outfits are silly looking.
    Almost everybody on this server recognizes me and the guild tag, and I was willing to let it go... but I hadn't even respawned yet and your officer/cohort whoever was in my whispers talking all kinds of noise.

So.. i swapped channels and went on my way

You are a leader of people, your actions hold more weight than a simple guild member.. I can overlook the actions of a simple member, our members do and say crazy things sometimes too.. but YOU did it, that is why your WHOLE guild is paying for it.

many many people have ran up on me to take my spot, and I do the exact same thing.. Ill stop what Im doing.. let them realize who they're attacking.. and you know what.. it usually ends in an apology, i give them the grind spot and we laugh and go our separate ways.. no big deal. You can ask almost ANYONE from <Hidden> (who constantly run into me)

I basically deemed you unfit to lead a guild based on your 1 action, and now yes.. your whole organization is going to die for it

6. Proto

Proto New Member

FML help teach you the way of Edan. Only git-gud with massive club to head. Thank me later. <3

[​IMG]

7. Geo

Geo New Member

have you tried turning it off and on again

8. Ridasak

Ridasak New Member

This post is turning a bit cancerous

9. exoqqen

exoqqen New Member

yes, let the salt flow through you

10. Xariun

Xariun New Member

This is an amusing thread. Starting out, I thought Vamp was overreacting, but now I agree with him. You started this as the head of an organization. As such, your organization shall suffer. Enjoy the dec from Instinct and the dec from FML for crying on the forum.

11. Xariun

Xariun New Member

I'm failing to see how you can consider yourself above the thing you were complaining about. The way you're responding in general is overall digging your grave deeper.

12. Muffinbutton

Muffinbutton New Member

I'm fairly new to BDO especially this server and I've read all the posts in this topic. Seems to me op screwed up BUT pvp is what this games about. Call me crazy but I am looking forward to fights like this. Anyway the reason for my post here is because I know who vampy is just from his forum guides etc (very helpful btw thank you) all the way through this topic op is saying the line about duo you know who I am etc. This is the only thing I could imagine in my head.

xMovingTarget likes this.
  13. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

well... now you have almost everyone on the private server dec'd on your guild.

omae wa mou shindeiru

14. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

15. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

Well im a new guild leader atleast on this server so i dont know for what guilds i should be afraid off.
    Also i feel like people should be given a second chance. But i dont think thats gonna happend.
    So ill end it there and you shall also see the guild disbanded as punishment or whatever because i can indeed not do anything about.
    I hope you can understand my frustration from my perspective i felt like my guild did not deserve it mainly because they just joined this private server.

Hope to see you on the battlefield again!

16. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

What about giving up your Master status to another member then? Just to have your guild have a second chance.
    If, off course, @Vampyrism would like to agree as well on those terms ;P..

17. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Disband the guild and start over

FML and Instinct are the only 2 guilds you really have to tiptoe around..
    We're basically gorillas with clubs, from Edan

18. Haiku90

Haiku90 New Member

@replayvip1 I tried to negotiate for your own, but you are dead, GG, GJ, try again x''D

19. Zefyras

Zefyras New Member

Where's my popcorn?

Haiku90 likes this.
  20. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

haah thanks for trying