1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need help of a bigger guild!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by replayvip1, Mar 29, 2018.

1. replayvip1

replayvip1 New Member

in your belly

2. Zefyras

Zefyras New Member

See you ing ;)

3. Zefyras

Zefyras New Member

Who are you again?

4. Mayumi

Mayumi New Member

Why am I not surprised seeing "Instinct" guild as the bully guild? Now I understand why his members switching channels in sausans to kill newbies. That must be why he's making a lot of pen weapons and making their guild known by bullying LMAO

replayvip1 likes this.
  5. Mayumi

Mayumi New Member

He must be very weak with pen weapons XD and as a "High and Mighty" irl/in-game, knowing that he's very geared and GM of a strong guild he provokes smaller guilds taking their spot and making them flag on him so he will have a reason to bully weaker ones. i'm not from any guild btw and not affiliated by the guy who made this thread

replayvip1 likes this.
  6. Trend

Trend New Member

Ignoring the fact that Mayumi made the account today just to post those last 2 messages let's get to the real issues here "bullying guild"... wtf?! What kind of millenial microagression gender assuming two spirited non-sense is this?@ This isn't My Little Pony Fantasy Island this is Black Desert Online an mmo focused on PVP if you can't handle it don't level past 49 or don't leave the safe zones.

7. Mayumi

Mayumi New Member

I made this account today not for this reason and I just happened to see this post and just a coincidence that some newbies were asking for my help today because there were people killing them at sausans but sadly wasn't able to help them since I'm also a newbie at this server and don't have the gear to help them from that those bullies. Having this new account in forum doesn't mean idk anything about bdo coz I also played the retail. And idk about that guild til I saw them bullying newbies at sausans today. And don't lecture me about playing a pvp game coz I also used to pvp a lot in retail and even have almost 30k pts in rbf before I quit.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  8. Mayumi

Mayumi New Member

And I know why they were switching channels because I switched channel when I saw people from their guild grinding so I assumed that spot was taken and went to look at other channels unless their whole guild grinding at sausans 4 channels, don't you think?

9. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Imo, casual/newbie/guild for newcomers shouldn't be deccing on anyone else if they don't want to get dec'd by others. You have to remember that once you dec on anyone, you're considered a guild that's ready for any kind of war. Some casual guilds abuse this kind of shit as well. Hence why most of the time, when they become dec'able, a whole alliance or the whole server decs them.

10. ssuna

ssuna New Member

oh no, you kill someone and turns out theyre not as weak as you thought!
    if i screw with someone i expect them to fight back, stop crying lol

11. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Calm down with the name calling.