1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I need help. Please help me

Discussion in 'Questions' started by PARKGEONWOO, Feb 4, 2022.

1. PARKGEONWOO

PARKGEONWOO New Member

After graduating from the season, he did not properly check the improved seats and replaced unnecessary equipment with regular equipment. can you restore it? please

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I don't quite understand...The only thing that happens once you graduate from the Season, is that you get 1 special token from Fughar, that can convert 1 piece of gear into a Boss item for that Class.

Season Graduation Rewards
    Season Graduation gives the following rewards.

• [​IMG]Gift Box Full of Memories
    • Special Gift (PEN Capotia accessory, etc)
    • [Season] Tuvala Conversion Stone Box
    (https://grumpygreen.cricket/season-graduation/)

Sure there is a Special Gift as well, but it is usually a piece of Capotia accessory, or an Alchemy Stone like item.
    The link above will give you a good description, and walk-through of what to expect from the Season Graduation, as well as what you need in order to graduate.

So, is there any way you might be able to narrow it down? Perhaps explain exactly what has happened, what you have done, and what is missing?

3. PARKGEONWOO

PARKGEONWOO New Member

Incorrect exchange for tokens. It's my mistake, but I'm looking to see if it can be restored.

4. loboram

AAh, that's a job for the problem crusher Kolka, but at the moment the Developer is very busy, so perhaps another staffmember might be able to help you out?

I am not a part of the staff, so I can only try to help you out. But now I understand, you exchanged the wrong item in the Graduation, and you are asking if the Staff of GamezBD, could please be kind by letting you retry your exchange.

5. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Off topic but why don't you apply to be one ser?

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

Well, once upon a time, I was a volunteer forum moderator, and due to some non-professional issues, I was "canceled". Basically my replies weren't stock robotic responses, and I got too many complaints that the management agreed with.
    I therefore lost my volunteer moderator title.

Now I have asked to reapply, however in order to have a Professional response and attitude, I would have to be treated as such, instead of just being a volunteer.

But thanks for asking, also, yeah this is quite offtopic, so let's just stop this right now.

gorgeouschick likes this.