1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I played the game for a while and the game stopped working.

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Ninori, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Ninori

Ninori New Member

I played the game for a while and the game stopped working.
    How do I fix it?
    I played the remaster for a while and the game crashed and black screen.
    As it continued, all the graphics flattened and disappeared.
    I reinstalled windows
    or upgrade all equipment
    but still not gone
    my computer specs
    i5 gen 9
    windows 10 pro
    RAM 32 bus 2666
    HHD m.2
    Graphics Card 1080Ti 11GB
    Power 700w

2. MewMeeeow

MewMeeeow Shiroi

mb u downloaded virus programm, or u reinstalled windows and loaded only bdo?

3. neosetcf

neosetcf New Member

the game does have a very small memory leak when playing on remastered, this will make the game stop working if you hold it open for over 3-4 days, and that's even on 32gb, it's just a ram bottle neck, also you may want to look into your hdd settings as by default windows hides the "inactivity" turn off harddisk option, and this will also make your game crash over time. i hope that helps

4. MewMeeeow

MewMeeeow Shiroi

I can easily keep the game open the same 3-4 days, and all without crashes, most likely the author of the trader problem with the software (probably installed unlicensed software from untrusted sites or used a backdoor to "activate" some service from Windows, I myself have this once was, All games crashed 5-6min after launching, eventually installed a clean Windows and nothing extra downloaded a couple of games and tested), but before that, I very long tested my PC for any problems with details (m2/GPU/CPU/RAM).

So my advice above is still valid for the author - first preferably put a clean Windows (preferably the official one, it's still free, lol), and after installing do not download anything except the BDO itself unnecessary, and if the problem still remain, then wait for feedback, let's try other ways.