1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

i want those guys jailed

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by brainpower, Aug 21, 2010.

1. brainpower

brainpower Banned

nah , you don`t lose anything if you`re prisoned ... i was talking about the other guys suggestion .

No , imo ban is too harsh , but 24h jail for first time / 48h for second time / 72h for 3rd time & gradually increased , would make them have a bit of respect about the rules and the other players ... And based on IP , not on character , cause they would made lvl 1 chars just to flame after they will be mad , lulz

yes , i accused some people of scam attempt based on personal experience , with printscreens and shit ... what`s wrong with warning other people when trading with suspect people ?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  2. Bones

Bones Banned

i understand your point.. but we have to do it imho , the cleanest way., it is just my opinion, and it wouldnt really matter if they implement it that way or not.

the point im stating is that., if this is affecting players (the false accusations) then a rule should be made one way or the other.

@Brain
    best way i think for now you can do is gather as much Screenshots as you can to those who are currently accusing you and post them in a thread made by you., updating it everytime you experience this false acts against you., and when a Rule is implemented, you can trace back those people with your thread and the GM's can review it and sentence them to imprisonment / jail.

3. Eternalfury

Eternalfury Getting there

Lvl 1 chars can't get into LFG.

If you're rightfully accusing people of scamming it's different. People don't seem to be active enough to actually read your posts with proof :)

4. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

Whats wrong with this?If you have proofs when you accusing someone you have nothing to worry,if you random accuse yes..its something logic not a retarded idea (and watch your language).

That is to teach people to connect brain with hands/toungue when accuse ppl.
    No mercy,and then maybe they learn something..Proofs are all.

5. Bones

Bones Banned

Brain, i know your a smart guy, warning people is nice and has the potential of helping people not being scammed, and you also have to think outside of the box that those people accusing you maybe just trying to pissed you off or warning those other people that you are currently making an agreement with.

You may accuse those people coz you dont trust them or they had histories about scamming or just simply hate them., but that works both ways too.

PS: yes you are not a scammer. which will totally separate you as a trader from them.

6. brainpower

brainpower Banned

daily bump for teh justice

7. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

we at Adevarat hav always good trade with you Brain and never encountered any problems

we still remain in defending u with ur reputation if not the best is one of the best traders in Gamez.

two thumbs up for Brain.

8. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

I admit i did call you duper many times on forums, i guess im sorry about that if people says they traded you often.

1 person likes this.
  9. brainpower

brainpower Banned

admitting you`re wrong is a good start , i still need justice in this case .