1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

if i were a gm ( its only my opinion)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by klark2244, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Look, im going to be blunt with ya all. What happened is a real big mess, and im really sorry for what happened to Mo0nx since he's not only a player but a friend as well (But yet, that doesnt mean he's going to recieve a special treatment).
    We have got rules to follow as well as you do, we cant simply ban someone because he gave his items to another player.
    Fact is, Mo0nx gave his items to that other player, Annierose, confirming the trade and asking nothing in exchange. And im sorry, but thats nothing else but Mo0nx fault. Giving such valuable items to someone (no matter if friend or stranger) is always a risk.

Anyway, all this doesn't justify Annierose's actions. His acting was absolutely a no-go. I'd gladly have a "chat" with him/her , but he was smart enough to delete his toons. Yet, nothing i can do about it again.

Im really sorry for what happened, but our hands are bound.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.