1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Im worried about the direction GamezBD goes...

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BDlydNa, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

...and also I don't really understand what's the Point and why all this is happening lately.
    I don't wanna cry, if it becomes too much for me, i can simple move on, i just wanna share my current Feelings about the Server since i really like it here and like to stay long term. So please try to keep your Hate away.

So 4 month ago I joined GamezBD and had a Blast. Even though the NA Server was kinda laggy for me, it was so much more enjoyable than Money Hungry Retail. The Droprates and XP Gain where crazy and i had a really good Time playing on your Server. I started with getting into Horse Training quick and also Gathering Wood alot. I was able to Gather 70+ Shards every Hour which boosted me pretty fast and gave me alot of Room for trying to get my Gear up fast. I remember the first Weekend Event was Golden Backpack and Holy Shit i had alot of them. Shortly after I was able to go Crescent Shrine and the amount of Loot was very satisfying. Not every Day was the same of course, but i remember one Session with 140 shattered and 8 Crescent Rings, awesome. After i had TET Crescent, Mansha was next in Line. Not as high Droprate as Crescent but 2-3 Narc's per Hour were pretty much always Safe.

I had alot of Fun and of course I started Supporting the Server.
    This all happened Pre Version 855. And now call me Paranoid, but since that Update i see Nerfes with almost every Patch. Gathering Shards went down from 70 to, if i'm Lucky, around 30 per Hour. Accessories Droprates also got a really hard hit. Narcs from 3 per Hour to more like 1 per 3 Hours. Same goes for alot other Rare Stuff. I talked to Kolka already and he said, "nothing got nerfed. Sometimes you are Lucky, sometimes not that much" But seriously Mate, everyone who is playing Daily see that this is not "Luck" related. Around 2 Weeks ago something happened with Enhancing. Getting Gear up is harder than ever before. Not even talking about Accessories cause it is almost impossible to go beyond TRI. People going from 5 to 50 Failstacks trying to Hit DUO... Next in Line was SD and even though i don't really Play in Groups, SD got a pretty bad Nerf and i understand why People are frustrated. And now Gathering takes 1 Energy, no matter what Rank you are? What comes next? Are you going to cut Horse Imperial income into half?

Wasn't this Server created to make a great Game really enjoyable and give Players a much greater Experience? Why are we going more and more in Retail Direction? Please stop with this kind of Changes now and let's just have some FUN.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    RahulK, Renaro, Vixious and 17 others like this.
  2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

@Kolka @Noyah
    tagging them ^ so they would know.

I honestly haven't notice a change that I am much affected aside from the slow leveling of my horses recently but other than that, perhaps the SD I do notice a lot of people complaining about it.

loboram and SirWinter like this.
  3. x9800

x9800 New Member

I agree. I came here to try all characters, get gear that is absolutely unreachable in retail version with my online hours, and just feel the flow of the game without brain-dead grind for dozens of hours for 50kk top.
    If I ever want hardcore experience I'll just play retail. This server is good for it's chillness and relaxed feeling, that you actually can catch up in reasonable time... having some real life in parallel. And yes, I'm totally ready to pay real money for fun - and I did, because people are working to make it fun for me too. In present conditions gameplay is pretty acceptable here though, but sometimes I think, that goal of admins here is x10 rates on exp and something like x1-x3 for everything else, which is making me upset.
    It like a curse (I always experience it with all MMOs I've played): I found a good server, begin making progress and suddenly admins making it progressively more difficult so I never be able to reach my goals in acceptable time. Let's all hope, this will not happen here.

Vixious, Mycca, Andy12345 and 6 others like this.
  4. YouWOTm8

YouWOTm8 New Member

I agree, I have been playing for 5 months and it is very clear that the rates of things have been dropping across almost everything. Gathering, monster drops and so forth. I feel like the devs keep secretly nerfing it without telling anyone. We have a lot of veterans in our guild and most agree that the game does not reward the same amount of stuff it used to a few months back. Most guildies sit around not sure what to do since making money is such a chore with all the nerfs. Can't help but think they will all slowly quit. I've seen like 4 guildies quit this last week because they are no lifing like retail while making less and less every day.

Mycca, SirWinter and Sifer like this.
  5. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Im kinda worried that server starts going like retail does. Less outfits appear in pearlshop, more in webshop. We are getting nerf after nerf and now it was time to nerf gathering by changing energy consumption rate. Now Guru 20 loose much more energy. I have noticed same thing with shard drop. Almost every aspect of this game has been nerfed and it push me even more to just leave this...

Vixious, Mycca, x9800 and 3 others like this.
  6. SirWinter

SirWinter New Member

Same completely agree and now SD got boosted by 10% wtf thats GARBAGE! 10% is ass they should of just made it 50% at least what am i going to do gain 10m more for nothing nah im good i dont do shit with 10m 10m is like a penny in this game ill Just Keep afking Horses and let the server Die out idgaf ill just look for another server when this one dies out cause of terrible decisions the devs are making i feel like in 6 months top this server will die cause of those decisions i feel it.

hellsingone and Mycca like this.
  7. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

Yeah, the whole point of not playing retail is well to not play a retail-like game. What I find really dumb, is nerfing things that allow new players to catch up to veterans, that is about it. I was happy when kolka made sd a thing, cause now people that didn't want to enhance could just save up and buy PEN, while others enhanced and sold the PEN gear for a huge profit. It worked out, but now the influx of silver isn't all that great. But they should know better than anyone that sometimes when they update something the drop rates or enhance rates mess up a bit. I remember at one point hitting TRI was a meme on this server, and after enough feedback, they looked back and saw that there was something wrong, same with the drop rates and such. Either way I can testify to get 5 fail stacks 35+ getting my Dande to DUO, I'm also premium so that just isn't pure bad luck if my rate to DUO is much higher percentage, to get 35 failstacks five times is ridiculous.

Vixious, Mycca, Andy12345 and 2 others like this.
  8. x9800

x9800 New Member

True, I can feel something wrong with enhancement chances now. Just the feelings, though: reblath enhansment chances seems to increase on about 30%, while orange gear is about 50% harder to succeed. But it's only feelings, I don't have enough resouces to make a proper test, so I can be completely wrong and it's just a bad luck... although recent fail DUO->TRI Kutum with 52 FS was just plain stupid - I tried to be really careful, using way more FS, than needed and fail nevertheless, even with premium bonus.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Mycca likes this.
  9. Irisena

Irisena Banned

well, there's still crimson desert if gamez version went to all hell... But to be honest, I don't want to give up on this server yet. and indeed enhancements are hard now, SD nerf seems to make a lot of people upset, and shards are kinda hard to get nowadays. and the webshops for the love of god... please tone it down a little bit and release more in pearl shop. I'm somewhat new to this server and tbh, i died a little after looking at the webshop compared to pearl shop in game.

hellsingone and Mycca like this.
  10. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

I discovered this server from a vid I saw on Youtube that basically advertised all the features OP describes.
    I play on P-servers for insane rates and free item mall, I know there is another big BDO P-server opening soon.
    Will be interesting to see how it is setup and what features will be available, apparently there will be a mid rate and high rate server 0_o
    I would totally prefer to keep playing here, unless the high rate server is a fun server with really high xp/drop rate, then I maybe tempted.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Mycca likes this.
  11. Tashka

Tashka New Member

1) pservers aren't just for rates and ez game, retail p2w and pa/kakao/gamenet predatory practices are reasons enough to play here
    2) afaik no other pserver has autobuy, and gamezbd didn't have it for a long time
    3) it's still easy-peasy compared to retail
    4) yeah too many players got full pen in too little time and it was wrong, so it was better to fix it now and not wait till it gets worse
    5) yup horse imperial is waiting to be nerfed

And no i don't have full PEN, not a single PEN item actually.

loboram and Toenail like this.
  12. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

energy for gathering its a bug or Nerf ???????

13. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

Yes Tashka we get it, you like it hard.
    Please stop going on like you are some expert though, some of us have been playing on private servers for a long time.
    I have played Korean grinding games that was so harsh you would need to grind the same mobs for 8 months to a year just to lvl up once.
    I have also played them same games on P'server's where you get the same result by hitting one mob and people are then free to pvp on equal footing.
    Even this new BDO server that is coming out this month will give you the option to play as any character with full gear in PvP and the option of Medium or High rate servers.
    Tashka you are very vocal about this, even on Discord, and I don't hardly use it, but stop presuming that everyone here wants everything nerfed into the ground, people didn't come here for that.

RahulK, eminescu83, Vixious and 6 others like this.
  14. x9800

x9800 New Member

If my MMO karma works here too, we'll see how this server become a horde of muscular and very experienced bums against very experienced, muscular and EXTREMELY well equipped futuristic assault team.:)

15. Tashka

Tashka New Member

No one's saying that, but seeing all that "this is becoming retail", "everyone hates nerfs", and "buff this or i'll quit" BS is getting annoying. No gamezbd isn't even close to retail. No not everyone hate those nerfs. Yes you're free to quit, because no one ever promised you that you'll get full PEN or even be able to compete with nolifers in a matter weeks. Even those few who actually did get 550+ GS on EU didn't do it by playing 2 hours/day, they would do it with or without old SD even if it would take them a little longer, and you would still be crying about not being able to catch up.

loboram, Inferion and Toenail like this.
  16. Tashka

Tashka New Member

Uhm. N-nope.

17. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

Well this just shows everyone what a child you are.

Vixious and Inferion like this.
  18. Tashka

Tashka New Member

This is general discussion dude and i'm not going to STFU just because some entitled crybaby thinks i should.

Ohwow, don't we all want everything our way? Isn't the purpose of threads like this is to have everything someone's way?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2018
  19. x9800

x9800 New Member

There's huge difference between 15-25 YO and 25-35 YO russian gaming community. Mostly you hear and get annoyed by first group, second group is usually quiet or actually trying to communicate using English language (and of course there are some exclusions and you should know than scond group is far less in numbers) From where do I know it? I'm 30 years old russian gamer. ;)
    By the way, we are here not to debate about nations and start personal fights. We are here to cry about unfairiness of life which creeps into game world.

eminescu83, loboram and Toenail like this.
  20. Andy12345

Andy12345 New Member

Yeah that's why I said some, its pretty obvious what one of them group's this kid belongs too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.