1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Im worried about the direction GamezBD goes...

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BDlydNa, Nov 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Consider this; even if EVERYTHING at GameZBD was the same as retail, we'd be miles ahead due to the fact that pearls are given for free effectively removing p2w.

Anyone who thinks they may as well play retail conveniently never mention this.

I don't consider premium P2W despite some of the whinging I hear because IMO they should just make that the fee for entry.

As for attacking GameZ ... imo it's because of certain vested interests ... and I'll say no more, but I'm sure the more astute will guess what I'm alluding to.

Cya'll when I get back from my road trip.

RevelationsOn and loboram like this.
  2. axtranti

axtranti New Member

been playing for a total of 2 months and have 603 gs, payed premmy to throw my ogre to pen and penned it. Game is easy, just use your time wisely and invest time heavily on the areas that yield you money. Figure it out, besides... free artisans, go back to retail and get 1 scroll every 5-10 minutes or even less.

RevelationsOn and Toenail like this.
  3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

One lucky guy, 2 months and have a PEN acc :(
    I've been playing for almost a year and still not on 600 RS LMAO, I'll get there someday and when I reach my 630+ RS goal, onwards to being a full time solo life skiller :D

loboram and Toenail like this.
  4. ImAlreadyTracer

ImAlreadyTracer New Member

big oof
    he is hella negative but due to the complaints people are saying about the nerfs i think they might be true but im not 100% sure if it even did get nerfed bc some ppl are saying they arent nerfed
    Edit: Im also kinda new to Gamez but to BDO im not new, but i got attracted by the hella high drop rates and op enchancement rates and now ppl are saying that they had dropped to near retail's level is it true?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    RahulK and Lithium like this.
  5. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

The x10 Droprate still exists, at least on Green Trash Gear cause you know, if you are new to the Server you get spammed with Green Trash so hard that it makes normal Playing impossible. But Hey, there is a nice Feature called "Premium Config" which allows you to stop the massive Spam and lets you Play without going back to Town every 3 minutes. For this you have to Pay of course... Now Fan Boys will tell you, Bro go to Crescent Shrine, tons of Rings! So high Droprate! Problem is, it's pretty much the last Place which for what ever Reason still has a decent Rate on Rare Items. If you go to any other Spot you will Grind your Ass off for very little Reward. For Example we had 6 Hours Session with a Full Group at Hystria and got nothing.

Even if Devs saying there has absolutely nothing changed, enchanting has become just horrible. If you manage to get TRI you better start using Crons cause it will safe you alot of Money. However don't expect to Hit DUO/TRI below 40/50 FS. Now again Fan Boys will tell you it's hard but TET PEN is so super easy. I'm not really sure about this cause i failed PEN Griffon 14 times and ended with a 117 Failstack. But you will know that all this is just a Joke once you start enchanting Accessories. I burned already 20-30 Billion on EU, idk anymore, without seeing a single TET Item. All i currently do is Lifeskill all my Free time away to shred all Income on Accessories again and again. Might be Fun some Time but even the greatest Try Hards will become bored of this one Day.

ImAlreadyTracer and RahulK like this.
  6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Sure thing. Retail based nerfs happens. But... We are playing with ver. 855 for more than 2 months now. That means the only changes like ninja nerfs are coming from GamezBD side, not retail. I was typical gatherer. I was gathering around 3-4 hours daily. After one single update that happened few weeks ago shard drop rate has been redused by HALF. And no its not RNG, when you make few gathering sessions with scroll ( 1hr ea ) you can see difference with numbers, especialy if its was lowered by half. After few updates the numbers has raised, but thats still not the same what we had few weeks ago...

7. ImAlreadyTracer

ive played it and i do get flooded with green gear and its annoying and i came to this server to get my PEN much faster than i did on retail which took me like a year and i had to pay a crap ton but due to the drop rates being decreased on gathering i feel like i dont want to play also because of the game technically requiring premium, according to nearly most of the players on this game. As the video i sent in an earlier post, the guy said that the people that had started before everyone else (month before) got a way further headstart and got way higher drop rates, enchance rates that maybe 70% (not a true pecentage im just guessing) of people that didnt buy premium in order to get PEN in like a week or 2 weeks. And now people are saying that the enchance rates are close to retails also people are strongly saying "You need premium if you want to grow faster and get money faster" Now im just getting flashbacks to retail's paywall and spending money over and over again. Also my friends told me to play the game a month earlier but i wasnt intersted in private servers, but now I got tired of retail's moneygrab and came here to see another type of moneygrab growing in greed.

This game is supposed to be a pvp based game, thats the exact reason why we are farming for gear, PEN gear in this server is needed to pvp against the vets that had played this game far before the new players. Now the new players have absolute NO chance to catch up to the veterans and the veterans will forever rule the server with the new players trying to push against the rates in order to get a single PEN. as @BDlydNa said earlier, it took him forever and he didnt even hit his PEN griffin even after 100+ Failstacks, 100+ fucking fail stacks what is this, retail? last time i checked this was a private server that had insanely good rates but now people will leave just because of this. Everyone will soon quit, the veterans will quit because the same ppl will be coming after them in Node wars and no new people will start fighting them and everythng would be an ease to them while new players are trying their ass off trying to get one single item with PEN

8. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

You guys have your own point of view. Nope, gamezbd will never die. Yeah, decrease in players perhaps but old players who love the game like me will never quit from it.
    Believe all what you see but enhancing here is easier PRI to TRI is cursed, TET to PEN easy with premium membership up + the enhancing event.
    But then again, who would believe us? I guess those players who experienced good RNG

Toenail and loboram like this.
  9. kazen1

kazen1 New Member

People don't really know how RNG works =/ stop Crying over rates and just click.

RevelationsOn likes this.
  10. ImAlreadyTracer

Its obvious the enhancement rates are slightly better WITHOUT premium, without a p2w aspect (COFF PREMIUM) the rates would be much fucking harder. if PRI to TRI is cursed then why doesnt @Kolka and the admins do anything about fixing it to be as good as getting to TET to PEN, as you said is much easier, although people have been having awful trouble such as @BDlydNa not being able to hit PEN even after 100+ FS plus he had premium so what the hell is up with that.
    Plus the reduced drop rates of the sharps and hards made it even harder for new players to enchance, now it takes double, even triple the time for people to get as the amount of sharps and hards as they did before the ninja nerfs (this is taken from people that complained about this)
    As i said before I strongly, STRONGLY believe that BDO, in general, is supposed to be a PVP game, the private server used to make it easier to PRI, TRI, TET and PEN before the enhancement nerfs and the private server is SUPPOSED to be a safe haven from the Pay to win aspect of the game as seen from retail in order to get ANYWHERE you need to pay to win.
    As you could obviously see, this private server is pushing the pay to win aspect on the players nearly or just as much as they are doing on retail, for gods sake you can fucking buy a tier 9 horse for 65$ tell me thats not fucking pay to win, costumes are slowly decreasing from the pearl shop into the fucking Webshop, Premium is pay to win and dont fucking say its not, you need premium to even get PEN or TET, "TET to PEN easy with premium membership up + the enhancing event. But then again, who would believe us?" said Revelations take note you said PREMIUM, you NEED premium in order to get TET or PEN, and you NEED TET or PEN in order to pvp and without pvp this game's playerbase would decrease dramatically and it already is even the veterans are leaving because they cant find new players that pvp with them, its the same old people in node wars and battlefields no one new its always the same people farming at the same places, its the same people that guard their guildmates so their guildmates can make SOME decent money.

BDlydNa and OMEGAWLH like this.
  11. ImAlreadyTracer

lmfao are you dumb? try going ahead and jumping on retail, lets see how much pain, suffering and money you have to go through just to get one item you've been wanting since the start of the game, a fucking PEN item. smh "just click" my ass ive been just clicking the enhance button on retail over and over again seeing the same thing "enhance failed" and ur here saying rates don't matter.
    "stop crying over rates and just click"
    Once you understand how painful it is to drop 200$ on one fucking PEN kzarka item then talk to me

12. ImAlreadyTracer

it depends i know there are some diehard fans of this server, if the server owners and admins could fix the shit that everyone hates then some people would decide to stay on here but if that doesnt happen i feel like it would die off due to the lack of new players getting into PEN pvp and node wars

13. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Good luck in CDO aka wiped ogrefest :D

People who just started playing here will never understand.
    Shards and hards nerfed? That was answered on several different post already, retail did it already first as they say and so the it went and affected here too. Stop playing gamezbd just because its a private server and it does not meets your expectations.
    You don't know that much about the server specially if you just joined a few days ago or before April 2018 soooo yeah; that's my opinion and you have yours right?
    I'm not defending gamezbd for nothing because this server and game has been keeping up MY EXPECTATIONS since gamezaion days which is a decade already.
    Heck, I was surprised they kept my old gamezaion account and I could still play it. So stability wise, gamezbd :D

14. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Posting this again, ENAB already shared this but heck yeah lol

Watch, listen and comprehend what was answered multiple times.
    As per kolka :D

15. Lithium

Lithium New Member

gg if u believe that video xD.

16. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Yet again everyone except you and some rare People who share your Opinion have simple no idea and will never understand. You really have to stop with this BS. It doesn't need a Year to see what is going on.
    I said this already and will repeat it again for you. You have simple no Proof for this. We had no Official Update for months and the nerfs didn't came with the latest Version Update. Since you keep saying everything comes from Retail, i would like to know do you even played there in the meantime? I did and let me tell you the Nerfs do not came from a Retail Update. If i gather 12 Shards per Hour on Retail and do exactly the same here, with the same Tools at the same Location and get 20 then the x10 are what? Do the math yourself.

Edit: For the Video - Nice so we get Drieghan and Remastered within the next 2 Weeks, great!

17. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hi, it's you again lol.
    Go pm Kolka if you want to provide proof and stuff.
    He is online in discord, I can share our conversation if he permits to but I think its better for you yourself to provide him with those proof that you have.

4 month ago we was 1600 online on 1 server NA)
    and nobody complained)) -this is what Kolka mentioned awhile ago and I agree with him on that :D
    This will be an endless rant and so on but if you have those so proof, go provide him directly here pm him or much better in discord so its real time.
    And as you see, the video almost sums up everything right? Good thing you watched it because most people won't TBH. hehe

18. Lithium

Lithium New Member

Guess you mean the first video right? cause the lolhero vid is bs.

19. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Ofc no one complained back then cause it slowly started after v855 and not 4 month ago... Hell idk what to say anymore. Any Discussion with you is just wasted time.
    Keep creeping around the Forum telling new People they will never understand and get Happy with it. I'm out.

RahulK and Lithium like this.
  20. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

No worry man, 15 years we make gamez. GamezBD is best private server BDO in world and always will be, cuz we who made emu for BDO and keep it always in updating / development state, year ago we had 2000 player on 1 server and somebody told same what u worry now, when we fixed dublicated monster on spots and implemented all monsters on right positions, players also said "oh now how we will farm exploit places", but look , in result we got 100% perfect spots with all needed monsters, which no any pserver had, and ogre was wiped twice untill this time and gamez today more than x2 online higher than year ago in same time. And i answer this post every few month)) You known what be in future? Nothing bad, we will continue keep updates, implement new content and as always will be best bdo pserver. Its true man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.