1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Infinite Potion grind. Over 140 hours. No Piece. Math does not add up.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Omarsaadoun, Oct 28, 2021.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, I do hope that you will enjoy your stay with the community.

I chose this quote, because to my scientific knowledge, it Should say: "Such a form of randomness can ONLY exist, in a world governed by determinism...", simply because of the nature of a Deterministic Universe, versus the Quantum Multiverse in which we actually reside.

I agree that the quote without the rest of the text, lacks the context to make any sense on its own, but I am assuming that you have some experience, regarding physics/math/calculus, which is why you added this reply. You see the "old" world view, of a Deterministic Universe, is no longer a contender as a theory, due to various observations and experiments, that have been devised and carried through, within the last 20 years or so.

The Uncertainty Principle, is really at the foundation of what humans call Reality. Now it is indeed true, that Reality doesn't unravel when not "viewed by an observer". That a rock will still stay very much solid and in place, when not observed in deep space. But the thing is, when you start taking things apart, to the smallest observable particles, then things get a bit "fuzzy". Things don't seem to exist, unless observed, and have no clear or predetermined state, until measured or a specific context arises.

Oops...Think we should move this conversation, over to the "off-topic section" of the Forum. No need to "hi-jack" this thread, for a discussion on Physics and Calculus :D

2. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Should try when drop rate weekend event occurred, I experienced got nothing with 2hrs grinding (pieces) and also 15 pieces drop in an hour, gz if you already got it haha