1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

infinite stamina?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by HashBD, Sep 6, 2021.

1. HashBD

HashBD New Member

2. Reblyat

Reblyat New Member

There was a guy on retail back in 2016 with the same family name, rage cheating on field boss aswell. Fun times.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

What bothers me, is that you are Unable to see other players, at all, when in a World/Field-Boss active area. So it looks a lot more like a graphical glitch, than a player using a cheat.

Mainly because they Never change animation-loop, also it would have been a lot more compelling, if you had included the entire fight, to see if there was any change to the animation at all, and in the end to see if they Ever stopped doing that move. However I am not trying to demean your bug entry, or your effort for trying to report what clearly looks like a cheat.

I do want to thank you for taking the time and doing this. I am merely trying to point out, that there are several things that could lead to the appearance of this, and without the extra information I pointed out, there is little to judge on.

Just for the record; I am in absolutely No position to add my contribution to, nor have any say in, what the GamezBD-staff decide in the end. So I am just trying to say something that should be considered, before casting unfair judgement.