1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ingamesound bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Shellbreak, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Shellbreak

Shellbreak New Member

hi my ingamesound is only a noise and scratch what can i do to fix that ? ty

its only the backround sound and fight sound the sound at the short ingame film are fine? i load the hole game new today from the froum link with the Aion 4.6 and the same shit? maybe its a Windows 11 problem ?

2. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Have you tried doing a file check to repair the files that might have been damaged?

3. Shellbreak

Shellbreak New Member

yes and i delet the sound files and load it new now again to and same :(

and i dont think its a Realtek problem because the sound in the short movies at the start are all fine sound and the Voice for the guid too fine sound its so stupid :confused:

4. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Hello there!
    First of all please make sure all your drivers are updated and working fine. I believe it has to do with your compluter and not the game but have you at least tried to adjust the Volume bars in the Sound Options tab? I keep mine low cause they can get noisy too. Try to make those that bother you 20%, maybe...?

5. Shellbreak

Shellbreak New Member

Hi no i dont works have all drivers new set all to 20% or lower and the movie sound ingame is fine only the animation sound of NPC and the charakter are broke