1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Invalid Info At Launcher

Discussion in 'Problems' started by TheGoop, Oct 7, 2018.

1. TheGoop

TheGoop New Member

I'm unable to login through the launcher. I've reset my password on the website and I'm able to log in there. But when I try from the launcher it says "invalid username/password". I've tried checking/unchecking the "remember" button on the launcher, as well as force checking the files and deleting my cached folder from the Users/Local folder.

2. Carez

Carez New Member

I just reinstalled the game (redownloaded game/launcher), and I am experiencing similar. I am able to login to my account on the website.
    But the game client won't accept my credentials.

3. TheGoop

TheGoop New Member

Bump on this. Anyone have any other ideas?

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Completely retype the username and password, and remember to use a capital letter for the first letter in the user name. Also, tick the "remember" box.

5. TheGoop

TheGoop New Member

So I took your advice and still wasn't able to log in. Interestingly, I created a second account and didn't have any issues logging in with that one. So I took a long shot and had a password reset email sent to me. The trick is, I didn't set my password to something else (as I usually do) but instead I just used the temporary password sent to me. That seems to allow me to log into the game.

Not sure if there's some kind of issue with the password reset system. I confirmed the permanent password I set previously was able to work on the site, just not in the launcher. Only the temporary password is working for now. Might be something to look into.