1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is gamezbd dying?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by onlydehaka, Dec 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onlydehaka

onlydehaka New Member

Both EU and NA have constantly been dipping below 2k users online, even this weekend with the enhancement event which has usually the most people playing. This is really bad and I think it's due to:

- Lack of updates: We have some bugfixes and trading was finally added, but no notice about Drieghan or Remastered (4 months since eu/na retail launch).
    - Lack of communication: We don't know what are the plans for the server, why or what things are being nerfed, when updates are coming, etc.
    - Not listening to community: I don't care about SD as I almost never do it, but people are complaining and quiting because of the nerf or enhancement nerf, which I don't think its true but again, we don't know what is getting nerfed so it could be possible.
    - "International Server" becoming NA and the opening of EU: People that have been in the server forever, and got promised and international timezone for nodewars were fucked up with the change from international to NA so the nodewars start at 1am-5am easily for people from EU, so they have to change server and start over, losing even the webshop purchases which were bought with real money. But "hey it's a fresh start so you can't complain because everyone is starting over too" and that's hot bullshit, if you have been supporting the server and playing on it for months and months you should at least have the option to keep playing the game within a reasonable timezone and ping and keep all the things you have worked on for a huge amount of hours. I'm from EU and I'm forced to play on NA if I don't want to lose all my progress, and the ping and timezone is making it impossible for me to keep playing here, but if I finally decide to move on, I won't go to EU server but to another new private server (I don't want to say it here, but you know which one).

I'm probably forgetting about a lot of things, but these are the ones that will probably make me quit if things don't change or population keeps going down.

hellsingone, Zygmunt and Zenysh like this.
  2. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

Have fun on the other server. c:

3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Good luck on it, and be careful because their known on wipes :p
    Gamezbd or gameznetwork never wipes accounts or so. Look at how gamezaion is 10yrs+ and still running!
    It's been answered N number of times that there were no nerfs done. @Kolka even stated that on previous same post like this.
    Gamezbd is still #1 for the rates and stability.
    They just need to fix the lag/connectivity issues which usually happens on NA servers for some people and the bugs. After that, updates should be coming soon.
    How soon? Well as long as there are no bugs, you don't want to play new on a server full of new features BUT full of bugs lol

loboram likes this.
  4. pa3ck

pa3ck New Member

"bugs" "bugs" "bugs", GameZBD has been running for more than a year I think, it's not like it started out couple of weeks/months ago, how long do you think they will concentrate on fixing bugs rather than adding content? That's not an excuse at this stage...

5. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Kolka also said that we will get Remaster within 4 weeks after Retail Drieghan release. Still nothing tho...

6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Compare it to the "other" servers out there and the one "pioneer" that got a wipe and now renamed? I'm pretty sure its full of bugs compared to here as I tried that server way back before the wipe.
    They even deleted the discord messages about their "sorry for the wipe and it won't happen again" lol!

loboram likes this.
  7. BlubblerNuggets

BlubblerNuggets New Member

The game is definitely dying. Ever since SD got nerfed we have been losing players drastically. Nobody wants to no life a buggy, unbalanced, desyncy private server to be competitive. There are so many 600RS+ people in siege guilds controlling all the good grind spots that it makes new players not want to play. Even if the few that do stay and push to hit around 540RS (full pen boss) they will soon realize that this game is so insanely unbalanced/buggy and so much desync that they won't want to continue playing.

1) There is an insane amount of bugs. Falling under the map over and over and over during fights. Getting knocked/grabbed into rocks (I have been in many GvGs and I fall under map [or inside rocks/walls] dozens of times within 30 minutes). Players desync like rockets across the screen. Players bodies in map but aren't actually there ect... So many more.

2) PvP is completely unbalanced and has HORRIBLE DESYNC. Ninjas,Kunos, Mystics and Strikers are insanely powerful in this private server due to the renown score bonus/high AP scaling (or are just completely broken OP like ninja&mystic). Just take a look at lolHeros tournament. Almost every single class I mentioned before moved onto the next round easily. You almost never see any geared warriors, valks, maehwas, zerks, witches, wizards and lahs (you see a couple here and there but not by the dozens like the ninja,stroker classes. The ones you do see always get deleted by the ninja/fist classes.

3) Guilds like FML and Dsync are pushing people to quit. Guilds like FML and Dsync have made a HUGE amount of guilds disban in these last couple weeks. They have bullied other guilds into quitting since they have so many 600RS+ members to the point that they control almost all of the good grind spots and can easily kick any guild out that tries to contest it. I have seen so many new players quit that game due to getting 1 shot camped by a 615 ninja over and over and over again.

Basically to sum it up. The game is buggy ass hell, too time consuming to catch up and many players realize their class is shit after putting months of work into them.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Zygmunt, Zenysh and YouWOTm8 like this.
  8. McNuggets

McNuggets New Member

TBH might as well go back to retail.I was expecting something less grindy but boy I was wrong

Zygmunt likes this.
  9. Umariya

Umariya New Member

People just like being negative nancys it seems lol. Crimson is going to be no better, OgreFest was buggy af, WAY buggier than gamez by far, they also were shut down lmao. They aren't running an emulator this time either which more than likely will mean they will be shut down by PA since PA has been going after private servers. But hey, you do you lmfao

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

It's easy to reach 520-540GS/RS

RS will be removed as well soon here when the update comes.
    PvP? LMAO, the only reason most people get finished by those classes is because they are 630+GS/RS all pen accessories as well not just the boss gear armor/weapon.
    Ninja is the super OP class even in retail bec of its skills + a good player using it + the 630+GS/RS.

Guilds pushing people to quit? Then quit a guild and go solo, yeah you won't enjoy it but heck there's RBF during weekends.
    Gear up, farm silvers in all ways you can even if when your AFK then your good. In less than a year you can hit full PEN w/o spending any money compared to retail which is indeed a cash grab. All supporters and streamers in YT + Twitch already agreed that PA is a cash grab company lol.

loboram and Toenail like this.
  11. BlubblerNuggets

BlubblerNuggets New Member

RS was removed but the bonus AP brackets were not. At least that's what people using BDO global lab have been saying. Yes reaching 520 RS is not very difficult, but 520 is useless for any form of pvp. A single 580+ RS player can kill an entire party of 500-520 heck even 540 players.

A 220AP player has a bonus 30AP added onto the 220 (250 total)
    A 269AP player has a bonus 140AP added onto the 269 (409 total)
    AND THAT'S ONLY 269 not even 301 AP

Sure getting full PEN boss takes only a few months but in order to progress into the higher AP brackets you need to make PEN gold accesories. A single PEN gold accessory (PEN ogre, tungrad, basi, narc, crescent) takes longer to make than a entire PEN boss set.

I don't get how people don't understand that, being full PEN boss in gamezbd means you are a nobody who will get insta deleted.

Also about the classes. Like I mentioned earlier. LolHero made a tournament where almost everyone in it was 600RS+. Guess who won it? A ninja of course. Guess what the semi finals were? Ninja vs Ninja? How about the quarter finals?? Ninjas, Mystics and Strikers.. Hmmmmm I wonder why... They were all 600-615 RS.

YouWOTm8 likes this.
  12. ImAlreadyTracer

ImAlreadyTracer New Member

before i start, i'd like to say that this private server is really good (aside from the bugs). k, like u said 'crimson is going to be no better' crimson has been out for a little while and they're constantly getting their staff team to fix bugs and doing insanely good, they get comments from their fans to report any bugs they find so they can immediately remove/fix them. crimson has a bright future, so does this private server, sure they're gonna be competitors but lets not throw shade at the new private servers that are coming up.

13. Mavvii

Mavvii New Member

Don't forget to mention how much dsync the server has, its actually getting worse. Yet nothing is going to be done or has been done about it. I'm excited to see how crimson does.

14. YouWOTm8

YouWOTm8 New Member

This is so fricken true. The server has been running like garbage these last few months. The abysmal desync (desync is so horribly bad this alone makes me not want to play) + unbalanced classes + bugs make this extremely cringy to play through. I am also looking forward to crimson, last beta ran surprisingly well.

15. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Man dont advertise scam here, every year players make same post about "oh now new server is better, its not opened but its better")) i not known any servers what work more than half year. u known why? i tell u: cuz we who made emu - we here, devs here. So content updates and most important patches here. All any other private server always will scam and always will wipe after collect donations, it was happen always and will always. Ok now about gamez. Year ago on same time in december we had 1700 online, now it more than x2 more populated, and it will be same always, no other choice, we will continue develop and content updates and any other servers will continue scam and re-open. Just want make one warning: all who was advertise it year ago was banned and cant play gamez and all other servers where they "looked forward" also closed. So just dont repeat their mistake.
    About remaster and dreighan - we work on it now and we will release it, and yes nobody other will have remaster but we will.

kakashi97440, sophia616, DiiA and 5 others like this.
  16. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

This message was posted in 2018. And look on gamez nowadays. We have more online then all pservers on this planet together and increase it x5. So u take all what possible on all pservers and they all stll not enought to be like 1 of gamez servers. And this player who said he go crimson and it cool now lost all and only players who stay with gamez saved their accounts, game progress and continue enjoy BDO with us :) Listen Kolka and you will not lose next time.

McConnel, Grimspell and loboram like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.