1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is it possible to kill world bosses solo on season characters?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by aydn, Aug 15, 2021.

1. aydn

aydn New Member

due to the lack of people wanting to do world bosses (except karanda, karanda was overflowing with players) it seems impossible to clear the seasonpass challenges alone :/. is there a way to get this done on a easier way?

2. fhezul

fhezul New Member

In fact, every boss in BP was overflowing with players. Maybe u just stay at Season Server. Try to kill those boss at another server. (I finished all boss challenge only use one afternoon last week. )

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry but I think you'd have to be a bit more specific there @fhezul, what do you mean by BP? Also, it isn't changing servers, but changing channels that make the difference.

For the OP (Original Post'er), I am absolutely sure that World Bosses, are meant to be dealt with in large groups of players.
    Yeah there is a problem with mainstream players not using the full game potential, due to made up ideals of what is "the best", so that unfortunately leaves much of the game just completely under-used/un-used.

The trick is -as the other post hints towards- to change channels, as your season character can visit all the channels, while your non-season characters cannot visit the season channel.

4. fhezul

fhezul New Member

Ah my bad, BP means Battle Pass. As we know, more and more game add this mode in their game. And they have different name with same function, so I called all of them BP (Battle Pass).

5. DreamAngel

DreamAngel Nude Mods Collector

I don't understand why? If you have Attack Power, kill the boss solo, and if there is no Attack Power, then collect players.