1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

is there is something wrong with the Drop Rate ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by AMaher74, Nov 4, 2022.

Tags:
  1. AMaher74

AMaher74 New Member

so i'm new to gamezbd i played retail and tried all spots there and i know where to grind in retail version but in here idk but for 900% drop rate anyplace should be good so i gone for Bandits Elvia and grinded for an 30 min and not even a single weapon and also only got 3 shard and no narcs there so did they nerf it or it's not a real 900% drop rate or is it just don't work in Elvia ? also what is best place to grind in this sever with 255 AP and 318 DP ?

groove311 likes this.
  2. Empire

Empire New Member

It's been bad for ages and i doubt they'd ever fix it. The debo belt doesn't even drop kek

groove311 likes this.
  3. AMaher74

AMaher74 New Member

do you have a recommendation on where should i go for silver with 255 AP and 318 DP ? i mean if you tried all location with this drop rate for retail version i would go to centarus with this AP but i think centarus here don't drop 7 Trash per mob so any other good place ?

4. groove311

groove311 New Member

I heard if you get around 280AP dunno DP.. u can grind at Bloody Monastery for 2billion per hour or so.

5. VorrtaX

VorrtaX New Member

You joined at a horribly bad time. The server hasn't had a proper content update in about 1 year now. We are missing SO many changes from retail. You're better off waiting until they finally update this server, because playing on it right now is a waste of time.