1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Issue with Game, Both UI, Controls & an error.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Xrn, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Xrn

Xrn New Member

Biggest one right now is the gamepad no longer working at all. Even with Gamepad Enabled and Gamepad UI enabled. Its seems like nothing is hotkeyed as well as looks like the game is camera mode when enabling gamepad UI.

Sometimes my UI is in Korean as well as English. I attempted to fix this by doing a fresh install today because I was sick of that.
    Even more the UI won't show me how to do specific abilities. 2nd reason why I fresh installed.

Lastly since installing GameZBD I get an error that GameOption.txt is missing yet I have either made one or copied one from the retail BD. I was hoping the fresh install today would fix this.

At this point the only thing i would like to work completely is the gamepad, it was working just fine before I fresh installed both GameZ and Black Desert.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

May I remind you, that you cannot install GamezBD ontop of a Retail-BDO game, they have to be in completely different folders, in order for GamezBD to work properly.

Secondly, it is quite useful to use the Common Errors and Solutions guide, or the Guide to Fixing Most Errors.

I am not saying that you made these errors yourself, or that you do not know what you're doing in general, but usually most errors on GamezBD can be solved quite easily, with a Force-File-Check in the Launcher Settings.

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Is this issue still happening? Have you managed to make a fresh install of GameZBD?
    Remember that GBD cannot share folders or use retail files. If your copy of retail is the steam version I wouldn't recommend install them on same driver.

Also, you may check our GameZBD Errors and Solutions thread to resolve common errors:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/