1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

item copy with tag system, and some rumors about the non effectivness

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by beerman2222, Feb 14, 2021.

1. beerman2222

beerman2222 New Member

Hello,
    So, there are some rumours that appeared on the server chat channel about the fact that the tag system with item copy isn't working as intended. Precisely, the fact that brackets (ap and dp) aren't taken into account. Is this some bugs, or just simple rumours? i intented myself to item copy witht the tag system for a wizard for the node war, but if it's bugged, or intended, i won't do it ^^' as i'm short with silver
    ps : i didn't know if i had to post it in discussion, or bug reports?
    ps2 : btw, i'm wondering, if the purpose is to test character, there is trial character already, isn't it?

Kyller and bigman1991 like this.
  2. bigman1991

bigman1991 New Member

been wondering about this as well. my tagged char feels very weak and if it is purposedly weaker then I wouldnt really know why the whole feature was added at all...

3. beerman2222

beerman2222 New Member

More and More views, but still no answer. so i Up this topic. Some other topics have been answered while they were newer than this one so...

4. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I'm sorry guys, but you have to be patient as our Dev Team is already working on our next Build Update.
    So those bugs will be started to be addressed after the launch of next version.

5. beerman2222

beerman2222 New Member

Ah don't worry, we are not in a hurry especially about the bug, but more about answer ^^ we don't mind if the it's a bug, don't worry !
    It's just that it happens to often appears in server chat, in guild and so on, and that a lot of people were disappointed to tag a character, spend sometimes billions to copy item, that finally don't work.
    Anyway, good to hear that it's a bug, and will be *hopefully* fix in the next update !
    Keep the good work ;D
    Thanks for the answer !

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

This question i answered in telegram. Server no known tagged or not tagged char on damage clauclation stage. So its no matter. Just need understand that BDO have not only brackets but also have classbalance system where 2 same characters but different class will do different damage to same 1 class. I think thats what u feeled on self. About damage, its just not possible cuz, copied items is totally same item with just visual icon of copy mark.

7. Vet

Vet New Member

Tagged characters do less damage. :)