1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Item] Cursed Chest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Feb 8, 2022.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

https://bddatabase.net/us/item/40648/

I am unable to find this item on BDOcodex, but one of my Characters has it in his inventory.

I have no idea why it is still in there, since he has finished the Mediah questline.

2. gungenir

gungenir New Member

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thanks for your reply Gungenir, I appreciate that you took the time to check. Unfortunately you didn't check the Questline that you pointed towards, because if you had then you would have noticed, that it does not contain the item that I listed.

Now it is true that it is mentioned in the Reddit post, however Reddit isn't exactly known for its consistently accurate information.

So thanks for trying, I know that the item is a part of the Mediah Main-questline, but my question was two-fold:
    Why is this item Not listed in the BDOcodex, and secondly why does my character still have it in its inventory, After the Mediah Main-questline has already been completed?