1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kairu's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Chiv, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Chiv

Chiv Expert Forum Legend

Name:
    Kai Hife
    Philippines
    Online Time:
    Weekdays: 1pm to 3am
    Weekends: 3pm to 11pm
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English , Cebuano , Tagalog
    Game Playing Experience:
    I have witnessed how the server has grown and improved over the past couple of years for I have been around since 2.0 patch. I am always up-to-date when there's minor or major changes to the server and just like any other regular players. I also encounter certain things in-game that needs serious improvement, hence in terms of game experience I can safely say that I'm well-versed on how things are done in game.
    How can you help our server?:
    There can be a lot of simple ways to help the server, one of which is to help our players in answering inquiries be it in-game or via forum. This is one thing I can be committed about since there's not much stuff going on with my personal life as of now, which means I can dedicate more enough time to be fulfilling my duties and responsibilities as AM. Other than that, what's most important to me is constant communication and collaboration with players and Aion Masters. Helping the server is a big thing for me and I know that improvements can be done more efficiently when I collaborate with the right people.

Miljee, Nehal, Ethereal and 7 others like this.